Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

Conway said she’s going as Stephen Bannon, Trump’s chief strategist, whom she described as a villain to the media and hero to just about everyone else.

Trump arrived at the party wearing a dark suit, overcoat and tie, according to pool reports. When asked who he was dressed as, Trump pointed to himself and mouthed, "me."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/308642-report-trump-to-attend-lavish-costume-party-saturday

28 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Obviously he would win. No one should be surprised. Whether you like or hate him, there's is no doubt he deserves the title :thumbs_up: 

I agree he deserves the title, but i don't agee with the title the cover who go with it. 

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ Oh ok. What about the cover title do you not agree with? :smile: 

"The Divided States of America", i don't understand that. I don't find the US more divided than in the past. A country who is not politically divided is a dictatorship. Or Monaco :D 

^ Ok I see your point :yes: I agree the USA is not necessarily more divided than it was in the past. I think we have always been divided to some degree, which could be pretty much  said about any country, however I think a lot of people were not as aware of it as they are now :/ 

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-softbank-idUSKBN13V2LG

"

Billionaire businessman Masayoshi Son, also the head of Japan's SoftBank Group Corp (9984.T), pledged a $50 billion investment in the United States, and Apple Inc (AAPL.O) supplier Foxconn said it was in preliminary discussions to expand its U.S. operations.

Son said on Tuesday, after meeting Trump, his investment would create 50,000 new jobs, a move the U.S. President-elect claimed was a direct result of his election win