Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

20 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Women are engineered to either 1. be attracted to the security of a man who is a bit more to a lot more dominant than they  2. get instantly attracted to "dominant animals" of the hunter-gatherer sort (eg. Ragnar from Vikings, Negan from Walking dead, rockstars, macho bikers, etc.) or people with a lot of power.  They certainly do not get attracted to them for their beautiful minds. :D

There are exceptions of course but that's how women are.

Sad. I’ve seen you have some misogynist tendencies (and some other members as well) to be frank. But maybe that just shows what type of men tend to want to peruse a site focused on models and analyse women’s looks rather than being indicative of most men in general.

16 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Sad. I’ve seen you have some misogynist tendencies (and some other members as well) to be frank. But maybe that just shows what type of men tend to want to peruse a site focused on models and analyse women’s looks rather than being indicative of most men in general.

how is this "misogynist"?  Anymore than men are engineered to seek youth and fertility.  You are too idealistic.

On 3/26/2017 at 9:36 AM, VS19 said:

Which is why you'll find that I stated that's what the GOP "claims" to stand for.  The obviously don't, it's just an argument that they use against the Democrats, who they demonize as being wild spenders yet the scoff at when the tables are turned and they themselves are being accused of spending money, except at that point they hide behind "defense" and "national security" as the reasons for doing so, which any "patriotic" American (in their view) wouldn't dare to argue against.  

GOP's constituents live and die on agricultural subsidies and military investments to flow capital throughout their communities and cities.  IF defense spending shrinks, the red states grow poorer, jobs disappear, and people suffer the consequences.  

If you look at the accounting, military spending is dwarfed by entitlement spending (last time I checked it was only around 5% GDP).  However, military spending cycles different industries, while entitlement spending cycles largely through the health care system..making doctors, pharma, and hospitals even richer.

Health care is the biggest and most inflated portion of the US economy, about 20%.  

On 3/27/2017 at 4:30 PM, PinkCouture said:

I have been called unpatriotic so for someone to think I have some patriotism is new. The way I see it is, it is better to do something (regardless of how big or small) than to do nothing at all. At least that way I could answer to myself. However I accept if someone chooses to do nothing b/c I am sure they have their reasonings and it is their decision. I do agree both parties are filled with criminals but that could be said about most politicians.

I don't think he has a choice but to do something about the ACA. It is one of his main promises and I think if he delivers on this people might cut him some slack if he can't deliver on the rest.  Also, ACA isn't working as well as it should. Don't get me wrong I think it is a good start but there's still a lot of room for improvements. 

One thing I am excited about is infrastructure improvements. This is something he might realistically be able to improve...for most part at least. 

ACA legislation was heavily influenced by the desire to maximize the profits of insurance companies and other players in the chain.  This is part of its problems.

By not voting or voting 3rd party you take yourself out of the pool of potential D/R voters.  The market share of the duel parties shrink, so that is why it was only around 50%.  You can not fathom how disgusting I find them.

The problem with Trump's infrastructure and industrial policy is that he never got into specifics.  I read his commerce secretaries' manifesto and found it amazingly amateurish- basically Trump & co. don't have a plan to make america great again.... yet.

However, by occupying the White House and two branches they obstruct the agenda of the better organized Democrats for the next 3 3/4th years, which should limit certain types of spending and legislation for a technically bankrupt federal gov't.

This was sooner than I expected :p 

Steve Bannon removed from National Security Council

President Trump’s controversial chief strategist, Stephen Bannon, was removed from the National Security Council on Wednesday, Fox News confirmed. Bannon was put on the NSC’s “Principals Committee” as a check on former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn to make sure Flynn carried through with a directive to depoliticize the NSC, a senior administration official told Fox News.

"[Obama administration National Security Adviser] Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration," Bannon said in a statement. "I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. [National Security Adviser] General [H.R.] McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function." Bannon only attended one meeting of the Principals Committee and Flynn was fired from his role in mid February after misleading Vice President Mike Pence about conversations he had with a Russian official. With McMaster replacing Flynn, Trump saw no need for Bannon to stay on the committee as a check on Flynn, the official said.

Bannon is still permitted to go to NSC meetings. Bannon's promotion to a regular NSC seat proved to be a contentious move, with detractors questioning why a political adviser was being given a permanent voice on security issues. Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., released a statement Wednesday soon after the news came out. He called Bannon "wholly unqualified" to have been placed on the NSC in the first place and questioned if House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes had any dealings with Bannon during his investigation of possible surveillance of the Trump team. "We need to know what in the world is going on," Cummings said.

Wednesday's reconfiguration also promotes the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to “regular attendees.” Those roles had previously been downgraded. Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert also had his role reduced in the shakeup; however, Bossert can still call a meeting of the Homeland Security Council, remains on the Principals Committee and can attend NSC meetings, the administration official said.

foxnews.com

On 3/4/2017 at 7:07 PM, Sanni said:

Yet you paint all of the men who are members on this site with the same brush.

41 minutes ago, Lyla said:

I have the impression that Pepsi thinks being blond is a bad thing. 

Pepsi and many people nowadays ... Here in France people are encouraged to "joke" about blonde people. Blonde and Asian people to be exact. 

On 4/5/2017 at 1:28 PM, PinkCouture said:

This was sooner than I expected :p 

Apparently Bannon was not the "next Goebbels of the 4th Reich" like the media claimed

but more like the man who ran Breitbart from the basement of his town house, and staffed it with a dozen low pay college grads who would prefer to work for the New York Times :rofl:

Screen-Shot-2017-02-02-at-7.33.05-AM.png

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Apparently Bannon was not the "next Goebbels of the 4th Reich" like the media claimed

but more like the man who ran Breitbart from the basement of his town house, and staffed it with a dozen low pay college grads who would prefer to work for the New York Times :rofl:

Thank god he left

Some interesting stuff I came across lately...

If you think Trump saying "grab'em by the pussy..." is proof that the is assaulting women, watch this analysis of the video tape. All that has been massively overblown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1Gd0CQsiM

And here another aspect of why Trump might have won the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7CDMJMdqU

And look at how many women voted for a "sexist" men instead of a women with feminist values. :p 

https://www.popsugar.com/news/What-Percentage-White-Women-Voted-Trump-42690419