Bellazon

Trumpland U.S.A

Cult Icon

On 21/01/2017 at 1:01 AM, Sanni said:

And yes, I think there is something odd/off about Barron.

On 21/01/2017 at 1:09 AM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

100% chance of him murdering like 27 prostitues in his future. 100%

^ WTF???

One weird moment occurred when it was announced that the President and the First Lady were arriving at the viewing stand. Everyone else was standing and looking in their direction but Barron showed no interest. He didn’t even turn his head to look at his Mom and Dad arriving. He just sat in his seat and looked ahead or down.

^ Something is wrong, for sure. The night Trump won the elections i thought he was just sleepy. But clearly he has been weird the whole innauguration day. Even when they weres walking down Pennsylvania avenue. Awkward.

Shame on everyone who's talking shit about that poor young kid! Especially those who are talking from the high horse when Trump is the topic. This is insensitive, tasteless and stupid. I am curious how any of you would behave in his situation after 1-2 years of circus at age 10. 

6 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Shame on everyone who's talking shit about that poor young kid! Especially those who are talking from the high horse when Trump is the topic. This is insensitive, tasteless and stupid. I am curious how any of you would behave in his situation after 1-2 years of circus at age 10. 

Lyla, far from me the idea to mock this kid. Ony, if he has some issues, they should not expose him so much, and all the time, to join you on that idea of circus. 

Plus he's the son of a Billionaire, son of the prez of the USA. When we watched the innauguration day, we, for sure, noticed him ... Malia and Sasha Obama, knew the same, and many kids before. 

So? I dont understand what you are trying to express.

Malia was around the same age ,but at least she had a sister there,and they surely weren't under that much pressure during the campaign as Trump's family for whatever reason. Btw every situation is different.

32 minutes ago, Lyla said:

So? I dont understand what you are trying to express.

Malia was around the same age ,but at least she had a sister there,and they surely weren't under that much pressure during the campaign as Trump's family for whatever reason. Btw every situation is different.

Baron has his sister and brother with him too. 

I have nothing special to say, but it seems to me, that maybe, Baron has some autism syndrom. The way he seems to be etc, idk, i feel that, perhaps. 

In a side note, about the video i posted, if i did that to my mother, i would've surely recieved a slap lol 

19 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

grid-cell-4743-1418102942-2.jpg220px-Richierichposter.jpg

I loved that movie as a kid :D It was funnier than Home Alone actually. 

Not the same, dont make me laugh. Obama's girls are close in age. Barron's siblings are all adults. He will be the only First Child basically. And even if he has autism it is just simply discusting how people talk about him just because he is Trump's son. 

6 minutes ago, Lyla said:

Not the same, dont make me laugh. Obama's girls are close in age. Barron's siblings are all adults. He will be the only First Child basically. And even if he has autism it is just simply discusting how people talk about him just because he is Trump's son. 

On that i agree! We should talk more about Ivanka, she's stunning :p 

of course there was no women's march in Germany last year :cain:

In the pre-dawn darkness of today’s presidential inauguration day, I faced a choice, as a lifelong liberal feminist who voted for Donald Trump for president: lace up my pink Nike sneakers to step forward and take the DC Metro into the nation’s capital for the inauguration of America’s new president, or wait and go tomorrow to the after-party, dubbed the “Women’s March on Washington”?

As someone who voted for Trump, I don’t feel welcome, nor do many other women who reject the liberal identity-politics that is the core underpinnings of the march, so far, making white women feel unwelcomenixing women who oppose abortion and hijacking the agenda.

UniteWomen.org, another partner, features videos with the hashtags #ImWithHer, #DemsInPhily and #ThanksObama. Following the money, I pored through documents of billionaire George Soros and his Open Society philanthropy, because I wondered: What is the link between one of Hillary Clinton’s largest donors and the “Women’s March”?

I found out: plenty.

By my draft research, which I’m opening up for crowd-sourcing on GoogleDocs, Soros has funded, or has close relationships with, at least 56 of the march’s “partners,” including “key partners” Planned Parenthood, which opposes Trump’s anti-abortion policy, and the National Resource Defense Council, which opposes Trump’s environmental policies. The other Soros ties with “Women’s March” organizations include the partisan MoveOn.org (which was fiercely pro-Clinton), the National Action Network (which has a former executive director lauded by Obama senior advisor Valerie Jarrett as “a leader of tomorrow” as a march co-chair and another official as “the head of logistics”). Other Soros grantees who are “partners” in the march are the American Civil Liberties Union, Center for Constitutional Rights, Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch.  ...

The left’s fierce identity politics and its failure on Islamic extremism lost my vote this past election, and so, as the dawn’s first light breaks through the darkness of the morning as I write, I make my decision: I’ll lace up my pink Nikes and head to the inauguration, skipping the “Women’s March” that doesn’t have a place for women like me.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

redirect.viglink.com.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ALTERNATIVE FACTS

The Guardian - January 23, 2017:

‘Alternative facts’ – the greatest, strongest facts that ever existed

In today’s pass notes: Kellyanne Conway reckons that lies from the Trump White House are merely ‘alternative facts’. Now look at this picture of a spaceship

gyx5Ou6h.png

Name: Alternative facts.

Appearance: The greatest, strongest, shiniest type of fact that has ever existed anywhere in the known and unknown universe, period.

That sounds like cobblers. No, you misunderstand. It’s not cobblers, it’s an alternative fact.

Sorry? You know, an alternative fact. See this picture of a horse? I want you to tell me what it is.

It’s a horse. No it isn’t. It’s a spaceship.

No, it’s a horse. You just told me it was a horse. But it’s a spaceship. Any idiot can see it’s a spaceship. It’s got four launching pads, and two cockpits at the front, and a lovely shiny mane.

Spaceships don’t have manes. The ones I’ve seen do. Listen, I’m not lying. I’m just presenting you with an alternative fact.

Seriously, I still don’t understand what this means. On Friday, Donald Trump became president of the US. Photos showed a smaller than average turnout for his inauguration. Then, on Saturday, his press secretary, Sean Spicer, told everyone: “This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, period, both in person and around the globe,” which was a demonstrable lie.

Yes, I remember that. But then, in an attempt to brush away Spicer’s nonsense, Trump’s White House counsel, Kellyanne Conway, told NBC: ”You’re saying it’s a falsehood and Sean Spicer ... gave alternative facts to that.”

So, an alternative fact is a lie. No! How dare you! It’s an alternative fact. You might perceive the truth one way, but it doesn’t mean that everyone will.

That’s terrifying, especially coming from the office of the president of the United States. It isn’t terrifying at all, silly! It’s just human nature. Look, give me a fact.

OK. The battle of Agincourt took place on Friday 25 October 1415 in Artois, France. And here’s my alternative fact: the battle of Agincourt took place on Wednesday the millionth of Bananatober, three weeks from now, on the moon.

Fine, here’s another fact. This is a deliberate ploy by the highest office in the developed world to discredit the media at every turn, and it sounds like the sort of thing a North Korean dictator would say, and we’re all screwed. Well, OK, fine, you’ve got me there.

Do say: “Facts are sacred.”

Don’t say: “But alternative facts are free.”

What does women's rights have to do with Trump anyway?  It will be interesting to see how the Democrats try to bring Trump down..  Hate is the most powerful emotion and drives people to obsession, and then act ...more than anything else.

The biggest alternative fact is the frequent peddling of vague sociological theories as policy

I heard that the Environmentalist agencies had climate change erased from their websites from day 1, probably a signal of the pro-oil and pro- heavy industry backdrop of the administration.

I have mixed feelings about this, as I see use in exaggerating environmentalist fears as it can promote companies like Tesla (which would normally fail) but ultimately Obama's Green economy that was sold to the American people circa 2008-2009 has failed.

7 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

of course there was no women's march in Germany last year :cain:

I was thinking the same yesterday. I guess in the US that march was to tell that not EVRYBODY voted for Trump, but sometimes they were talking about stuff who had nothing to do with Trump, or politic. 

These extremists in Berlin though, they're so stupids :rofl: 

But also, after the campaign he dones, he had to expect such behavior from his opposition. He insulted so many people, and provocate so much move around him, that his name became something scandalous by itself. Now he's the prez, and saldly for him, his campaign will make his job there more difficult. 

Let's judge HIS WORK by his results, now.