Bellazon

Harry Potter

Guest Lullaby

Guest Lullaby

I love the books and they are definately my favorites. The movies aren't as good, but this thread isn't really for that discussion. Anyways JK Rowling just released news that the sixth book is complete and the release date will be let out within the next 24 hours.

http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_loc...ion=hbpdate.gif

A copy of the image on her site.

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/MTarchiv...ves/005359.html

An article of sorts.

I must say I love these books as well.

I remember when they first started soming out with the movies, me and my buddies used to laugh it off as kiddy stuff, but I have since seen the light. :D

Order of the Phoenix, I have never read an 800page book so fast. :laugh:

Rowling is definitely at the top of her craft. I am sad though that the series has to end after the seventh book. But I'm convinced she has more stories under her robe, that she can make just as memorable as Harry Potter. :)

Guest Lullaby

It's official! July 16, 2005, will bring the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

The news comes from Bloomsbury, JKR's British publishers, this morning:

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince takes up the story of Harry Potter's sixth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry at this point as Voldemort's power and followers are increasing day by day, in the midst of this battle of good and evil.

The author has already said that the Half-Blood Prince is neither Harry nor Voldemort. Intriguingly, the opening chapter of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been brewing in J.K. Rowling's mind for 13 years."

No word yet on book length, but the hardback editions will have a recommended retail of 16.99 GBP (about $32).

From http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/MTarchiv..._19.html#005362

Its gotta be Hagrid as the half blood - muggle dad, ogre mom... And "You know who" :laugh: messed with him and got him expelled (the spider)

It only makes sense... Hes Harrys confident, and is deeply involved with Dumbledore. I put all my chips on Hagrid

Guest Lullaby

About a month ago, maybe more or maybe less she released three chapter titles for book six.

Chapter two: Spinners End

Chapter six: Draco's Detour

Chapter fourteen: Felix Felicis

She also released the description of someone soon after the title of the book was released in June, but I can't find where I saved it. :/ If I do I will post it.

Guest Lullaby
these bokks have been getting longer and longer though.

Yes I've noticed that, but she said it wouldn't be longer than the 5th. We'll just have to wait and see when it comes out or see if she says anything.