Bellazon

Veronica Mars

Adrianas Llama

With season 3 kicking off soon i think its about time the show gets a thread!

sypnosis

Returning for a third season, VERONICA MARS is set in the wealthy, seaside community of Neptune, where the rich and powerful make the rules, own the town and the high school and desperately try to keep their dirty little secrets just thatsecret. Unfortunately for them, there's Veronica Mars, a smart, fearless 18-year-old apprentice private investigator, who negotiates the halls of Neptune High each day like any average teenage girl, while at night helps her private-eye father uncover some of the California beach town's toughest mysteries, in the critically acclaimed drama VERONICA MARS.

- source TV.com

Main Cast

Kristen Bell .... Veronica Mars

Percy Daggs III .... Wallace Fennel

Enrico Colantoni .... Keith Mars

Jason Dohring .... Logan Echolls

Francis Capra .... Eli "Weevil" Navarro

Teddy Dunn .... Duncan Kane

Ryan Hansen .... Dick Casablancas

Kyle Gallner .... Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas

Michael Muhney .... Sheriff Don Lamb

Other particulars

The show is aired in america on the new CW network, the season premiere kicking off October 3! stay tuned!

1693lf3.jpg

Who watches? who loves it? who wants in Veronicas pants? :drool: discuss away

• 2 weeks later...
If someone hands me some episodes I'll watch it. And just to keep with the show... Veronica Mars! Veronica Mars! Veronica Mars! Veronica Mars!

There! I've said her full name a number of times within half an hour :ninja:

:| tell me that i dont need to spoon feed you like nicole. well nicole was more a vicious battle of wills (i won obviously *looks suave*), but :| i had to do a lot of episode suppliage

here is the Legal link to the msn advance screening of the first episode of veronica mars season 3.

rtsp://a1986.v87251.c8725.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/1986/8725/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Misc/High/VeronicaMars_WelcomeWagon.wmv

to get it to work you need to copy and paste it into your windows media player (when you open windows media player press control+u and then it will give you a little box to paste it into)

I absolutley abhor streaming video so im not watching it but ive tested it and it works purrfect!

• 2 months later...
here is the Legal link to the msn advance screening of the first episode of veronica mars season 3.

rtsp://a1986.v87251.c8725.g.vc.akamaistream.net/7/1986/8725/v0001/msnent.download.akamai.com/8725/DBA90618/published/Video/Misc/High/VeronicaMars_WelcomeWagon.wmv

to get it to work you need to copy and paste it into your windows media player (when you open windows media player press control+u and then it will give you a little box to paste it into)

I absolutley abhor streaming video so im not watching it but ive tested it and it works purrfect!

watching right now :shifty: thanks:)

• 4 weeks later...