Bellazon

The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Infinity War & Endgame (2012-2019)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

This should be a wild ride. Box office records are going to be shattered on the weekend it comes out.

Random thoughts... :Amelie_wft:

Thor with his missing eye.

How does Hulk get from space to New York to Wakanda?

Oh crap, that shot of Vision with the scepter to his head.

Looks like we're getting the Vision/Scarlet Witch romance.

The Gauntlet with two gems, the building process begins.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks @Shepherd :thumbsup:

Here's a pretty comprehensive rundown of where we're currently at with the MCU, I believe from the same crew that brought us the Road to Civil War video a couple of years back. Really brings home how close we are to the culmination of ten years' worth of groundwork. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again @Shepherd :heythere:

I don't know how true this is, but on the MCU Facebook page there are some individuals who supposedly got to see the first thirty minutes of Infinity War. They couldn't go into specifics for obvious reasons of course, although they did say it was the scene where the Guardians meet Thor. In their brief synopsis, they mention that there were a lot of shifts in tone. The Guardians scenes with Thor brings out a quirky, unique, comedic, and bombastic cosmic feel, later on it switches over to more of the gritty, grounded, and darker aspects of the Captain America movies, with the Avengers in Wakanda and New York. So let's see. :hehe:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

What with Endgame being a direct continuation of Infinity War and having more or less the same cast, I feel as though it might be a touch redundant to have them as two seperate topics. May as well combine them into one hellfire Avengers one.

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

(I would not even have a problem with all four Avengers movies in one thread:smile:)

That's not a bad idea, honestly. I tend to err on the side of reducing the number of inactive threads wherever possible, although, since they were likely created before our most recent forum upgrade, I'm not sure what state the Avengers and Age of Ultron ones are in at this point. I'll take it under advisement for the time being, perhaps with a view to eventually combining them all into a large saga retrospective. :drool2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shep. :thumbsup:

Random semi-related aside, and this may have been brought up before, but a neat (and possibly coincidental) thing I noticed while re-watching one of the Thor Ragnarok trailers just now. Thor not aiming for Thanos's head in IW may have stemmed from Mjolnir being destroyed when he tried decapitating Hela with it. Or maybe he just didn't want to lose another sweet weapon. :weightlift: