Bellazon

Oh, I feel like I recognize her, but I don't know from what. :idk:

Director: Tryan George

Cinematographer: Simon Coull

Hairstylist: Gregory Kaoua

Make-up: Nina Park

Year: 2016, I think

Some behind the scenes with Daniel Di Tomasso:

Syoss-Strengh-Tryan-George-Gregory-Kaoua_960.jpgStrength+thumb+1.png10806.jpgsyoss_home_gratis_buerste_960x420.jpg319x209_teaser_syoss_testsalon_small.jpg

I think these are the same model:

_01 - 959x419 Main Slider Volume Care_NEW CI.jpg_01 - 959x419 Main Slider Volume Styling.jpg_01-959x419-Main-Slider-FullHair5_Care_GR.jpgsyoss.jpgSyoss-FullHair5-Care-model-ISO39-140505-flattened.jpgsyoss_header.jpgSchwarzkopf-Syoss-Full-Hair5-Styling-Bruno-Dayan-Gregory-Kaoua.jpg

Once again, sorry if I went a little crazy in this one post. :hmm:

Thank you in advance!

3 hours ago, hairmodelfan said:

Scratch that.  I think it maybe Nicole Neumann of MC2 models , not the Nicole Neumann from Argentina.  Any second thoughts?

Either way, the Nicole of MC2 needs a thread, too.

Wow - that's a good one! I think you are right...at least with the girl in the top set of videos/photos. I can't tell if the model in the bottom set is Nicole or not. She's very pretty!

I found her with Elite Development in NY.

On 11/10/2016 at 9:45 AM, kimflorida said:

Wow - that's a good one! I think you are right...at least with the girl in the top set of videos/photos. I can't tell if the model in the bottom set is Nicole or not. She's very pretty!

I found her with Elite Development in NY.

Also, this is her instagram.  Yeah, she probably needs a thread here.

Once again, not to confuse her with the other Nicole Neumann. :laugh:

Also, this Nicole of Elite Development and MC2 has a website, and according to it, she also is of Argentinian descent. So that will make things a little more confusing. :laugh:

:idk: I don't know, I kind of feel that the bottom set could be Nicole as well, but if anyone can find more proof or another more likely ID, that's fine by me!

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2016 at 10:56 AM, hairmodelfan said:

Also, this is her instagram.  Yeah, she probably needs a thread here.

Once again, not to confuse her with the other Nicole Neumann. :laugh:

Also, this Nicole of Elite Development and MC2 has a website, and according to it, she also is of Argentinian descent. So that will make things a little more confusing. :laugh:

:idk: I don't know, I kind of feel that the bottom set could be Nicole as well, but if anyone can find more proof or another more likely ID, that's fine by me!

Also, I guess one question is how to differentiate this Nicole Neumann from the "blonde" one, I suppose.

• 8 months later...
On 11/17/2016 at 0:19 AM, hairmodelfan said:

Well, this post from her instagram now confirms she is the model in the video ad at the top.

As for the second photo set, I still fell like it might be her as well, but I definitely could use a second opinion! ;)

Well, she got a new instagram now.

Like I said, I'd start a new thread for this model, but I'm not sure how I'd differentiate this one from the "blonde" Nicole.

Heck, she has one on the Fashion Spot's forums.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/14/2017 at 1:14 PM, hairmodelfan said:

Well, she seems to be disappearing from a few places, but I can still find her on ModelWerk , Premium Models, and Scoopmodels.

And really, what does one do when they find another model with the same name as an existing one with a thread on Bellazon already? :confused:

Eh, bump on this question, I guess? ?‍♂️

Otherwise, I'd say this thread is pretty much done and all.  I just want to know in case I need to create a thread for this model, seeing she doesn't have one already. Plus, I do think she deserves her own thread. ?

Okay, we now have a thread for this Nicole Neumann, not sure how we'll differentiate from the Blonde one other than hair color. ?

Well, it at least seems the Blonde one has an identified middle name at least, "Unter Ruberbache"?

Anyway, I have started to notice that the model in the photos at the bottom of the OP are different, so I have no idea who that one is. :idk:

On 11/10/2016 at 2:23 AM, hairmodelfan said:

_01 - 959x419 Main Slider Volume Care_NEW CI.jpg_01 - 959x419 Main Slider Volume Styling.jpg_01-959x419-Main-Slider-FullHair5_Care_GR.jpgsyoss.jpgSyoss-FullHair5-Care-model-ISO39-140505-flattened.jpgsyoss_header.jpgSchwarzkopf-Syoss-Full-Hair5-Styling-Bruno-Dayan-Gregory-Kaoua.jpg