Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith - 145 days

@ Prankster_mech:

People have liked the trailers because they are made in a commercial format (appeals to people). The movies themselves are art. They demand more patience from the audience. People whine instead of trying to understand what kind of movies Lucas is making. You can't say he is screwing up because he is happy with them himself. You can only say you don't like them. That's fine. Nobody likes everything...

I thought it was just a rumor that the put Hayden in the sixth movie to replace the actor whose name escapes me.  But I suppose it's true. I found screencaps from it. I'll have to find the site now

True, Hayden Christensen replaces Sebastian Shaw in the end of Return of the Jedi when the "ghost spirit" of Anakin appears. Don't you people have the DVDs?

:huh:

I thought it was just a rumor that the put Hayden in the sixth movie to replace the actor whose name escapes me.  But I suppose it's true. I found screencaps from it. I'll have to find the site now

True, Hayden Christensen replaces Sebastian Shaw in the end of Return of the Jedi when the "ghost spirit" of Anakin appears. Don't you people have the DVDs?

:huh:

Haven't gotten then yet, no :p