Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

Hayden Christensen's acting is too flat. He's not convincing. And neither is Natalie Portman... On the whole, that 'love' theme is so... silly. It's one of the worst things about this movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hayden Christensen's acting is too flat. He's not convincing. And neither is Natalie Portman... On the whole, that 'love' theme is so... silly. It's one of the worst things about this movie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed! I'm think'n about wrighting a fan fiction re-write of episodes I - III. What the Star Wars Fan wanted to see ya know? :D

One thing I wanted to see that I nearly cried over when I didn't was Darth Vader in action. Screw the suit being put on, I wanna see that suit and the red blade in action. Whats this bullshit in Episode IV when Kenobi said Darth Vader helped hunt down and destroy the Jedi, when all the bastard did was assualt the Jedi Temple. I wanted to see the bastard fly to some distand world and open a can of woop ass :D

Whats this bullshit in Episode IV when Kenobi said Darth Vader helped hunt down and destroy the Jedi, when all the bastard did was assualt the Jedi Temple.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not all of the Jedi were killed by the clone troopers under Order 66, Vader went around the galaxy hunting down and killing the remaining Jedi.

• 3 weeks later...