Bellazon

Star Wars

worshipper pa

Ready for more Star Wars? :)

There is "Star Wars: Revelations". Some fans have been making this movie for the past three years. It was featured on CBS News tonight. George Lucas OK'd the project, as long as it was free to the public. It is! I haven't watched it yet, but the previews looked pretty good. :)

http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/...ions_movie.html

You can download it as a QuickTime Movie, a Windows Media Video, or a DVD.

You can also get the Official Movie Poster, and Artwork for the CD and DVD, such as labels and liner notes. There is a link for the soundtrack, but WinZip says that the file is incomplete, so I couldn't get the music. Maybe it's not avail yet. ;)

The download link takes you to a list of sites that have the movie, but I couldn't get most of them to work. They may close, periodically, due to bandwidth usage.

I'm including the link that I did use. Hopefully it will work for you, too.

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/media/StarWars-Revelations/

Enjoy! :D

Yes thank you Lucas for creating this excellent story, but not for directing the movies <_<. This movie highlights how bad he is at directing, but how good a story teller he is, excellent plot, excellent special effects, piss poor acting. 2/3 is still really good though.

Your kidding right? the excellent special effects? those were the worse special effects that I have seen in a movie in a long time, I know fire/lava is hard but there crack at it was terrible, plus all the jumping and other things throughout the whole movie were horrible.

And I agree with you that he is a very shitty director, the acting was very very bad and hes very good at making good actors (natalie,jackson) be like cardboard cutouts.

With regards to the movie all you have gotten brainwashed by the media apperently, the movie was slow at times and far far too long. I would give it 2.5/5 stars.

Now, tell us how you really feel. :laugh:

I just watched "Star Wars: Revelations". I actually enjoyed it. The acting is a bit lame, but not bad for a bunch of amateurs. It doesn't have the quality of George's films, but I was impressed. The background scenes and the special effects were pretty good, even though they were on a $20,000 budget. I was entertained for the entire 40 minutes of the film. The movie lays the foundation for The Rebellion that we saw in the original Star Wars. My only real disappointment, was that it ended too soon. I wanted more, but the rest of the story is in George's films. ;)

I was able to get the soundtrack in Mp3 format.

http://www.chrisbouchard.tk/

hes very good at making good actors (natalie,jackson) be like cardboard cutouts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I guess you read Rolling Stone, too :laugh:

I haven't seen it yet but I'm not expecting much.

I downloaded the Revelation and watched the first 7 minutes. Weird stuff!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

C'mon, you gotta watch all of it. ;)

I would have been disappointed with it if I had paid to see it. But I thought it was a good effort by a bunch of people just like us. I appreciate all the work that they obviously put into that project. :)

I watched Attack of the Clones tonight. I hadn't seen it since it was at theaters.

Now I feel primed to go see The Revenge of the Sith. :D

i've been thinking about going and seeing episode 3 again this friday. i probably will but im still not quite sure. however im sure worshipper pa will say HELL YEAH GO SEE IT AGIAN, lololol  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll just say a fact: Star Wars movies get better and better when you see them again.

I saw it today the third time and I really enjoyed it! :fun:

It's been the opposite for me, the more I watch the movie the less I liked it. All three prequel episodes I really liked the first time, so far after watching Ep. I and II over and over I come to realize how horrible movies they are.

Yes, excellent special effects. The Star War's movies most impressive impact is Special effects, lightsaber battles, space battles, that part where R2D2 blows up the Super Battle droids with oil n fire :D

Nobody can touch the Star War's movies special effects.

i have seen them all so many times that it is boring....i am a star wars fan but i cant watch the movies a lot of times....sometimes it hits me and will feel like watching them but they all are very long and not enough fighting damn it.