Bellazon

Agua de Coco 2003 Fashion Show Models

justin4945

2 i forgot her name but I know she was either with Ford and/or Modelwerk. There are times when I see models at agencies and want to start threads for them but if I can't find work, I don't do it. She was one of those. Thought her name was Sandrine. I looked but couldn't prove it. I will keep looking for her.  Up until recently, I saw her on the board of other agencies.

I would try looking at Miami agencies for these woman as most Brazilian models have agencies there. it will be a lot easier than looking through the hundreds of agencies in Brazil. If you do look at Brazil, try Sao Paolo first. 

On 11/4/2016 at 1:02 PM, modelknowledge said:

2 i forgot her name but I know she was either with Ford and/or Modelwerk. There are times when I see models at agencies and want to start threads for them but if I can't find work, I don't do it. She was one of those. Thought her name was Sandrine. I looked but couldn't prove it. I will keep looking for her.  Up until recently, I saw her on the board of other agencies.

I would try looking at Miami agencies for these woman as most Brazilian models have agencies there. it will be a lot easier than looking through the hundreds of agencies in Brazil. If you do look at Brazil, try Sao Paolo first. 

Thanks a lot for the information. I'll try to do that.

• 6 years later...