Bellazon

Isabelle Mathers
Thumbnail

13 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Throwback from Gooseberry campaign by Clint.

She looks like a different person now :/

Well, besides her decision to use makeup to try to make her lips look bigger than what they really are (totally unnecessary imo), I think she looks the same as ever. Perhaps her body is a little more toned. 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:58 AM, Stika_Boom said:

Well, besides her decision to use makeup to try to make her lips look bigger than what they really are (totally unnecessary imo), I think she looks the same as ever. Perhaps her body is a little more toned. 

Agree. I'm guessing it's entirely possible she had some work done with her lips but that is a girls choice and if she did, I think it works for her. Her makeup is usually done by a MUA, and not the model lol.  So if her lips are done to make them look bigger, it was an editorial choice.

She has definitely worked hard on certain parts her body, particularly in the middle.  She has a really good trainer that knows how to isolate all of her core muscles and you can really tell.  Her back is also pretty muscular (while maintaining that feminine look) and I think it looks amazing on her.

Finally, none of us look like we did when we were 17 including amazingly beautiful models.  Isabelle is no exception.  That doesn't mean she isn't as or more beautiful than she was when she was 17.

On 4/2/2021 at 7:01 AM, rugdaillo said:

Agree. I'm guessing it's entirely possible she had some work done with her lips but that is a girls choice and if she did, I think it works for her. Her makeup is usually done by a MUA, and not the model lol.  So if her lips are done to make them look bigger, it was an editorial choice.

She has definitely worked hard on certain parts her body, particularly in the middle.  She has a really good trainer that knows how to isolate all of her core muscles and you can really tell.  Her back is also pretty muscular (while maintaining that feminine look) and I think it looks amazing on her.

Finally, none of us look like we did when we were 17 including amazingly beautiful models.  Isabelle is no exception.  That doesn't mean she isn't as or more beautiful than she was when she was 17.

I totally agree with you (sorry for the late reply).