Bellazon

5 Lingerie models to id, VERY VERY HOT

JonathanXO

The following models can be found on various lingerie online shops, there wasnt much point in linking all those you can just reverse search the image but i doubt it will tell much about them as those shops dont have any info on them. The ones that i got more info about i posted in their description i.e. some brands that i know they modeled for. Some lingerie shots had no brand name was from like some chinese website and so on.

Model number 1: Can find her images if you google Tweens bra (this is the brand i guess)

This one i couldnt find anything from the waist down only maanged to get these bra lingerie ads:

Tweens_Red_Solid_Bra_1640_1502671_1_pdp_click image upload

tweens_womens_cotton_bra_black_300_X420_adult image hosting

tweens_womens_cotton_bra_yellow_300_X420free image hosting

Model number two i got way more of her but regardless of it couldnt find id yet. Modeled for various lingerie websites, two brands i could find was Avidlove and Manmu allure.

BOMSHEL_Sexy_Red_Black_V_SDL058736813_2_image hosting no registrationimage.jpgadult image12243240_4.jpgfree upload picturesSV016171_1.jpgwindows 7 print screen

Model number 3: Couldnt find any brand, but can look the images on google.

Being_Fab_Pink_Satin_Shorts_SDL951328797picture uploadBeing_Fab_Pink_Satin_Nighty_SDL898042439hosting imagesBeing_Fab_Brown_Satin_Nighty_SDL58989105picture h

Number 4: Modled for various chinese brands advertised on aliexpress...

HTB1a501_Np_XXXXXu_Xp_XXq6x_XFXXXM.jpgimage hosting adultHTB1_KUkt_Kp_XXXXbga_XXXq6x_XFXXXq.jpgfree photo uploadTB2r8_PCop_XXXXXj_Xp_XXXXXXXXXX_23829088post a picture

Number 5: har one no face :D She modeled on this website:

http://www.lexception.com/en/woman/lingerie

1010339038109_07_PO_naelie_bodyluciatullpicture share1010339038109_07_PO_naelie_bodyluciatullpost img11637733310_08_TP_maison_lejaby_maillotsimage sharing

1. Aliexpress isn't the original retailer. If you google reverse image a photo and it gives you tons of random e-commerce sites, this item is a close out item. Try using the skew or idea number to find the original retailer if possible.

2. we can not identify models without faces, unless they are top models or SI shots. LOL

3. State the Brands mentioned. We need the brands to figure out which agencies to search.

3 hours ago, JonathanXO said:

come on guys, nothing ?

If someone knows something, they'll post it.

My general rule of thumb here is always to be polite, no matter what, but in this case...

I took a look at this when you first posted it, as the first model looked vaguely familiar. Stupidly, I did what you suggested and googled "tween bra". I wish I could unsee what came up as a result (and please, no one else do that!), but I can't. And I can't really say I appreciate having had that done to me.

So how about you come on! Make a bit of an effort yourself before expecting others to do stuff for you. Have you made a contribution here? Made any IDs for anyone else?

(for whatever it's worth, the images of the first model are from an Indian  e-commerce site, jabong.com. The brand, I guess, is actually Tweens. So you might try searching model agencies based in India. There, that's something.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...