Bellazon

JazzyJaz's Gifs

JazzyJas2.0

:MLA:VS Model gifs :MLA:

Anybody can use these gifs, for any reason. However some simple rules:

Rules

1. If using outside Bellazon: You can edit or use these gifs just tag as JazzyJas somewhere or simply link back here (preferably)

2. If using within Bellazon: you don't need to tag or link but you can if you want to.

You can request gifs if you wish just send me a PM instead of on this thread.

Note:

• Many of the gifs come from Instagram videos that I have uploaded to Youtube at this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dominiquois/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=0
  • The sizes are more avatar-friendly.
  • All the gifs are the unedited versions.
  • Please note that the resolution of the gifs from the Instagram videos will vary a bit from the videos from the  VS Youtube channel (:kiss:), i.e. commercials. But you can edit/resize them if you wish (see rules).
  • It takes about 5-10 minutes to do each set (depending on the duration and amount of frames) on my free time :hello:

Enjoy! :flower:

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Fellow gif-maker here so I feel your pain making a bunch and uploading. You're awesome for this, I hope you know!

Yeah but it's worth it! :nicole: Thanks:hug:

Just now, GuessGirl said:

I am glad you open this thread

I'm glad you like it! :happy:

4 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

So you say to upload the gifs to imgur or gfycat instead of to BZ? And that gfycat is fastest?

imgur's gifv format will not embed on BZ.

Gfycat is faster than regular gifs and HTML5 compresses the file size so you can use better quality videos to make into gifs.

1 minute ago, Stromboli1 said:

imgur's  gifv format will not embed on BZ.

Gfycat is faster than regular gifs and HTML5 compresses the file size so you can use better quality videos to make into gifs.

Never heard of Gfycat but I'll try it out and figure that out :p 

6 minutes ago, JazzyJas said:

Oh I see :smile:

I can certainly do that for commercials and stuff (like large resolutions). This thread is mostly gifs because I'm making them to be avatar and signature friendly. :flower: 

For instagram videos Imgur and gfycat, it looks grainy :/

The gfycat looks grainy because BZ automatically makes them bigger when you embed them. Click on the gfycat to see the real size.

instagram videos aren't the best quality and it will show when they're converted into HTML5 video. You can use all types of source videos such as Youtube to make gifs on gfycat & imgur.

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

The gfycat looks grainy because BZ automatically makes them bigger when you embed them. Click on the gfycat to see the real size.

instagram videos aren't the best quality and it will show when they're converted into HTML5 video. You can use all types of source videos such as Youtube to make gifs on gfycat & imgur.

It was the imgur that looked grainy. Gonna try gfycat now. Thank you! :flower: