Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

• 2 months later...

Jeremy-Meeks.jpg   Apparently this criminal's mugshot went viral, and was so popular with the ladies that he was bailed out by a modeling contract...

The teardrop is, if I'm not mistaken, a gang symbol for having murdered someone..

His NYFW deput:

Hot-criminal-Jeremy-Meeks.jpg

I remember a commenter lamenting that he had no one in his life to pull him aside and advise him on the modelling thing. It’s an interesting idea that in a different environment, people would have recognized his potential and put him on that path so he would have avoided the life of crime altogether. But apparently where he grew up, becoming a gang member was a desirable option.

At the risk of sounding like I’m stereotyping, if he had been talented in music, dance or sports, he could have been steered away from crime no matter where he grew up in but the fashion industry is foreign to many.

I am not living in the US so the "social political arguments" about his story is far from my concerns.

He went to jail and became famous because of his face. Internet times.

The Kardashian(s) could fuel this tread too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Clown_Cried

"The Day the Clown Cried is an unreleased 1972 American drama film directed by and starring Jerry Lewis. It is based on a script of the same name[1] by Joan O'Brien, who had co-written the original script with Charles Denton ten years previously.[2] The film was met with controversy regarding its premise and content, which features a circus clown who is imprisoned in a Nazi concentration camp. "

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+day+the+clown+cried&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilo6fS1f3UAhXHWz4KHRsVC5AQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1280&bih=633

7 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

:idk: so?

I don't think you understand and your original response made no sense.  He was arrested on drug and weapons charges along with other gangsters.  Then, IIRC, a seven-figure bail was posted.  After the buzz, he was seen as having potential for modeling and he was bailed out of jail by people who wanted to profit from using him.

sorry, I'm in a bad mood.

"

“Dissection Girl”

This repulsive short is one of the seven standalone stories included in Fragments of Horror, and mixes perverse eroticism with Freud’s dream manifestation of the death drive. The young woman in the title is obsessed with being dissected—she begs for it the way an unwanted sexual partner begs to get into your pants. Does she get her wish?'

Dissection%20Girl-thumb-500x955-156879.jc71042c9c2aa3859c167de13b782afa5.jpgbae6b9901f1badb541c72102871c4c08.jpg3335_1_BRCXF_Uzumaki-v01-c001-040-041.jp

"

Uzumaki

Uzumaki’s threat is abstract: a small town slowly becomes obsessed with spirals. The vagueness of the premise allows Ito to adopt a vignette style and toy with Japanese ghost traditions, cosmic horror a la Lovecraft or Arthur Machen, and pages upon pages of terrible things happening to human bodies. We’re cheating to show you this entire sequence; good luck ever again looking at spirals without a tinge of anxious fear."