Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

Will be interesting to see what they do with a Last of Us series.  Casting will be crucial, of course, but I'll be curious what direction they take with the narrative.  Would they start out as a prequel to the game and then move into the events of the game and, eventually, Part 2, or would they do something different while keeping the broad strokes of the game intact?  One to keep an eye on, whenever production on these things resumes.

On 4/14/2020 at 11:40 AM, VS19 said:

Will be interesting to see what they do with a Last of Us series.  Casting will be crucial, of course, but I'll be curious what direction they take with the narrative.  Would they start out as a prequel to the game and then move into the events of the game and, eventually, Part 2, or would they do something different while keeping the broad strokes of the game intact?  One to keep an eye on, whenever production on these things resumes.

It's been a very long time but from what I remember LofU reminded me of something out of the walking dead, but focused on the adventure of the girl and her dad.  This genre has been heavily explored by the Walking Dead series.

IIRC the Last of Us started with a rude awakening (chaos in the streets) with the little girl still living in their suburban house with her dad.  So the original game started from the beginning point.  

My last nightmare: Last days I dreamed about my ex boyfriend from 2018 put me a penis near my vagina to punish me and be alone and not more lovers (but I wasn't unfaithful). It was very uncomfortable, I have it 24 hours and then it falled, and it turns ill with a lot of of warts and sores. It was awful" And the, it turns small and dissapear. 

:S

On 4/22/2020 at 6:11 PM, Matt! said:

^ Holy crap that looks fun :laugh: Are there other types of enemies than just baby T-rexes? 

there are people who played through it.  What the modders did was they took the sewer hunter and put the T-rex body over it.  A whole game filled with dinosaurs would be great 

On 4/26/2020 at 1:41 PM, Tania82 said:

My last nightmare: Last days I dreamed about my ex boyfriend from 2018 put me a penis near my vagina to punish me and be alone and not more lovers (but I wasn't unfaithful). It was very uncomfortable, I have it 24 hours and then it falled, and it turns ill with a lot of of warts and sores. It was awful" And the, it turns small and dissapear. 

:S

Dreams are basically your subconscious communicating something to you, in symbolic imagery.

I find that in periods of mental ease (lack of worry, anxiety) I have almost no dreams at all.  When I have more troubles the dreams start to appear.  

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Dreams are basically your subconscious communicating something to you, in symbolic imagery.

I find that in periods of mental ease (lack of worry, anxiety) I have almost no dreams at all.  When I have more troubles the dreams start to appear.  

I think that man was a nightmare, I only remeber the worst, like the other ex boyfriends. I don't know why only remember the good abut the ex from high school, I think because he really loves me with 15 years old when i was fatter and little rebel. 

I think these man was trouble. 

I read some of the Last of Us 2 leaks and the new story is hard-core shock value stuff.  They really want to piss off fans of the old franchise with a very miserable story.  

There is also leaked video footage of the ending - I saw 2 clips.  One of the main characters is possibly transgender as rumored

maxresdefault.jpg

there was absolutely no need to make Ellie a lesbian and make a transgender character a big part of the game/story.!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...