Bellazon

Nightmare Fuel: The Thread

Cult Icon

I've scanned the RE: Remake and it's really a re-make- the basic structure is essentially the same as the 1998 original besides some modifications.  Unfortunately, the game is very short as well, which isn't a good thing (4 hours to speed run it).  Overall decent but kind of underwhelming.

• 2 weeks later...

this is considered one of the greatest anime films ever made (and horror movies).  It is also culturally significant and influenced a lot of later media, including the superb Dark Souls /Bloodborne series.   I need to watch it eventually:

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know this game, but it looks really good! Thanks for sharing :heythere:

have you heard of "Tenchu"?  These were classics in the 1990s.  I played Tenchu 1 and 2 as a teen. Sekiro is a mixture of dark souls/bloodborne/tenchu in style.  If I'm not mistaken, tenchu was created by the same team.

I haven't seen a game inspired by Japanese horror/historical fantasy in a very long time.

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

have you heard of "Tenchu"?  These were classics in the 1990s.  I played Tenchu 1 and 2 as a teen. Sekiro is a mixture of dark souls/bloodborne/tenchu in style.  If I'm not mistaken, tenchu was created by the same team.

I haven't seen a game inspired by Japanese horror/historical fantasy in a very long time.

I don't know this game either. Looks good too.

I used to play Shadow Warrior. It seems that they made a Shadow Warrior 2, but I never played it.

32 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

It's that good? Have you played it?

Yes, just watching part of it on youtube and it's an outstanding horror/action RPG with a very mysterious setting and superb artistic design.

It's definitely one of the best games ever made !