Bellazon

Green Eyes

Enrico_sw

2 hours ago, pitounsky said:

Jessica Lowndes

jw7uG6rq.jpg BWvngz52.jpg

Pitounsky : I don't why I didn't know her (probably because I'm lost in a faraway European country), but she's magnificent. I've rarely seen so pretty eyes and they really match her skin color.

(also, she has a very good makeup, which helps I guess).

Thank you for the post ; you made my day. :guitar:

22 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Pitounsky : I don't why I didn't know her (probably because I'm lost in a faraway European country), but she's magnificent. I've rarely seen so pretty eyes and they really match her skin color.

(also, she has a very good makeup, which helps I guess).

Thank you for the post ; you made my day. :guitar:

I'm full of joy now that I know that i made your day.  Jessica's face is perfect!

A little information on green eyes

As in the case of blue eyes, the color of green eyes does not result simply from the pigmentation of the iris. Rather, its appearance is caused by the combination of an amber or light brown pigmentation of the stroma, given by a low or moderate concentration of melanin, with the blue tone imparted by the Rayleigh scattering of the reflected light. Green eyes contain the yellowish pigment lipochrome.

Green eyes probably result from the interaction of multiple variants within the OCA2 and other genes. They were present in south Siberia during the Bronze Age.

They are most common in Northern and Central Europe. They can also be found in Southern Europe and Western Asia  (especially among Ashkenazi Jews of Israel). In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes, In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color. A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men. Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of recent Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%. 

On 22/09/2016 at 7:10 PM, modelknowledge said:

A little information on green eyes

As in the case of blue eyes, the color of green eyes does not result simply from the pigmentation of the iris. Rather, its appearance is caused by the combination of an amber or light brown pigmentation of the stroma, given by a low or moderate concentration of melanin, with the blue tone imparted by the Rayleigh scattering of the reflected light. Green eyes contain the yellowish pigment lipochrome.

Green eyes probably result from the interaction of multiple variants within the OCA2 and other genes. They were present in south Siberia during the Bronze Age.

They are most common in Northern and Central Europe. They can also be found in Southern Europe and Western Asia  (especially among Ashkenazi Jews of Israel). In Ireland and Scotland 14% of people have brown eyes and 86% have either blue or green eyes, In Iceland, 89% of women and 87% of men have either blue or green eye color. A study of Icelandic and Dutch adults found green eyes to be much more prevalent in women than in men. Among European Americans, green eyes are most common among those of recent Celtic and Germanic ancestry, about 16%. 

Interesting !