Bellazon

Mr. Robot

Michael*

mr_robot_ver7_xlg.jpg

Mr. Robot

Release Date: June 24, 2015

Synopsis

A young, anti-social computer programmer Elliot works as a cybersecurity engineer during the day, but at night he is a vigilante hacker. He is recruited by the mysterious leader of an underground group of hackers to join their organization. Elliot's task? Help bring down corporate America, including the company he is paid to protect, which presents him with a moral dilemma. Although he works for a corporation, his personal beliefs make it hard to resist the urge to take down the heads of multinational companies that he believes are running - and ruining - the world.

Cast

Rami Malek - Elliot Alderson

Carly Chaikin - Darlene

Portia Doubleday - Angela Moss

Martin Wallström - Tyrell Wellick

Christian Slater - Mr. Robot

Stephanie Corneliussen - Joanna Wellick

Michael Cristofer - Phillip Price

Sunita Mani - Trenton

Azhar Khan - Mobley

Grace Gummer -Dominique DiPierro

Craig Robinson - Ray

On 9/12/2016 at 9:20 AM, Michael* said:

It's become a real 'just one more, just one more, oh crap it's four in the morning' show for me. Probably more so than any other from the last couple of years, bar Daredevil. :laugh:

I watched the first season in a single day and then got super pissed when I hate to wait 7 months for the new season to start :rofl: It really is an amazing show, plus the eye candy!!!

She's easily the most beautiful actress on TV for me (other then Eva Green), who btw got an awesome roll in a show

@Stormbringer @PinkCouture

It felt like there was a slight lull about a third of the way through S1, although it comes back storming over the final six episodes. Won't give anything away, but it was brilliant. Overall I think it's the sort of thing where, if you get out of sync with it, you probably have to push yourself a bit to keep watching. Once you've done that, the intrigue factor keeps you going. :yes:

On 9/12/2016 at 9:26 AM, Prettyphile said:

She's easily the most beautiful actress on TV for me (other then Eva Green), who btw got an awesome roll in a show

I managed to make it through the first season of Legends of Tomorrow, although I was on the brink of giving up for most of it. Suddenly though, I'm starting to feel like giving the show another chance. :shifty:

On 9/12/2016 at 5:34 PM, Syria said:

@Michael* yes, I'm into it too! Just started watching a few days ago.

Awesome. :thumbsup: 

The first season really was like a breath of fresh air for me. I suppose how clever it all is will only be fully known in retrospect, for now I think it's great to see something a little bit different. :yes:

• 3 weeks later...
On 2016-09-12 at 9:28 AM, Michael* said:

@PinkCouture @bebop2015 @Syria @elfstone @toodarnhot, would I be right in thinking that you guys are also into the show? :smile:

I've been watching the first season over the last week or so, and it's one of the most addictive TV programmes I've seen in a long time. Any other fans out there? :hehe:

Somehow I only just got this notification! I actually started the show last week! I put it on pause for Luke Cage, but what I've seen so far seems really promising. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/12/2016 at 10:27 PM, SympathysSilhouette said:

I thought season two was a bit of a let-down.

The three last episodes were great, but what came before barely advanced the plot.

It was like they hit the pause button until the very end of the season.

Having just finished working my way through the second season, I'm inclined to agree. It starts to come together a bit more towards the end, but the big reveal was nowhere near as strong as S1's.

• 5 weeks later...