Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

i got that in the mail today and I have to say I love ale she is my 2nd fav model and she looks gorgeous but her teeth look funny in that :blush:

Fake veneered teeth look like that.

i don't know why she would get them she and her teeth were perfect before. oh well its her decision and she still amazingly beautiful. I just like teeth that are not tooo perfect. i like em straight but not that staright and big...lol

I don't know if this has been posted before, so if it has, sorry. :ninja:

Victoria's Secret Bra Guide

"The Secrets Behind the Bra"

"The Fitting Room: The Right Bra Starts with the Right Fit"

vsbraguidealessandra01ot6.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra02zw2.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra03gd8.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra04ci7.th.jpg

vsbraguidealessandra05tv6.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra06io4.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra07pi9.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra08em8.th.jpg

vsbraguidealessandra09hm1.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra010rm7.th.jpg

"Flaunt & Flatter: Get Ready to Unlock Your Sexy Potential"

vsbraguidealessandra011uk0.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra012eb7.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra013jc0.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra014lm7.th.jpg

vsbraguidealessandra015ap2.th.jpg

"What to Wear Beneath: The Secret to Every Great Outfit is a Great Bra"

vsbraguidealessandra016kx0.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra017mz8.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra018eb0.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra019nz6.th.jpg

vsbraguidealessandra020to9.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra021ru1.th.jpg

"The Sexy Seven: The 7 Must-Have Bras to Complete Your Wardrobe"

vsbraguidealessandra022uc1.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra023ec9.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra024ch6.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra025yg3.th.jpg

vsbraguidealessandra026ek5.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra027ij4.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra028xc2.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra029dq1.th.jpg

"How to Measure: For the Perfect Bra Fit"

vsbraguidealessandra030vw3.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra031sg5.th.jpg vsbraguidealessandra032le8.th.jpg