Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

her EVERYTHIN :drool: :D

you don't find that she's way too thin in that whole set of pictures? Ionno, I started moving from Adriana to Ale over the past year, but with Adriana's new shoots, I kind of prefer the fuller body she has...

I do agree to a certain extent... I hate it when her ribs are prominent in a photo!

her EVERYTHIN :drool: :D

you don't find that she's way too thin in that whole set of pictures? Ionno, I started moving from Adriana to Ale over the past year, but with Adriana's new shoots, I kind of prefer the fuller body she has...

no, sorry hun, but I don´t think she´s too thin :idk: I thought she is quite right, just look at her, that bum and legs and everything...dunno, for me Ale got amazing body, but I love Adri´s too!!

With Ale's natural beauty, she would still look everybit as perfect as she does now if she puts on even 20+ pounds. She can pretty much pull off any weight that's considered healthy and still be one of the most beautiful woman in the world. I would personally never hold a woman's weight against her when we do these model comparisons, because weight is not a static variable at all lol.

somehow these got missed-- great full shots:

v263814cv2.jpgv263810vo9.jpgv262005tb7.jpgv262004qv1.jpgv262003ti7.jpgv262002mj5.jpgv262001lh5.jpgv262000yu4.jpgv262006ca5.jpg

Beautiful!!!

where did you get this full body pictures?, because i've searched the vs website and i haven´t found all those pictures... thanks