Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

v262157split1if1.th.jpg v262157split2wy0.th.jpg v262157split3eh6.th.jpg v262157split4og1.th.jpg v262157split5ep1.th.jpg

v263803uq7.jpg

Credit to zara

Please tell me this is not the only pic from this photoshoot session!!! Who is the photographer on this one? I want to see the others!!!!! Amazing shot.

If you want more go to the victoriassecret.com. That's all.

v262157split1if1.th.jpg v262157split2wy0.th.jpg v262157split3eh6.th.jpg v262157split4og1.th.jpg v262157split5ep1.th.jpg

v263803uq7.jpg

Credit to zara

Please tell me this is not the only pic from this photoshoot session!!! Who is the photographer on this one? I want to see the others!!!!! Amazing shot.

If you want more go to the victoriassecret.com. That's all.

So this "wet" photo is from VS????? Wow, how did I miss it? I usually click through every page about every two weeks looking for Ale pics.

BTW, thanks for the posts all.

rh9

So this "wet" photo is from VS????? Wow, how did I miss it? I usually click through every page about every two weeks looking for Ale pics.

BTW, thanks for the posts all.

rh9

Well, that picture has been up on the VS site for a few weeks now. It is here, if you are curious: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/a...&page_key=A

THX PC, I must be slipping in my old age!! I was hoping it was part of a series. :whistle: