Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

i saw thiagomello's signature and alessandra was so gorgeous that i HAD to find the pics and i must say that's beyond amazing :|

that's funny because she does the same job as Lima yet she seems a lot more versatile, she's got so many faces that's awesome...

That my be Valmount's doing but i think alessandra is growing back on me a lot... i must mention her somewhere in my sig :ninja:

i saw thiagomello's signature and alessandra was so gorgeous that i HAD to find the pics and i must say that's beyond amazing :|

that's funny because she does the same job as Lima yet she seems a lot more versatile, she's got so many faces that's awesome...

That my be Valmount's doing but i think alessandra is growing back on me a lot... i must mention her somewhere in my sig :ninja:

:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: yaaayyy

You definatelly must mention Ale in your signature :) ;)

Ehehe nice to hear this from you!She is sexy,innocent,bubbly etccc she has got all the looks.Most of the time In FV forum,photographers said that its a pleasure to work with her because she is always so bubbly

,never show the sign of tiredness always fresh and gets the photographer all attention :) Anyway She is just sooo goergous and I m glad that VS use her to death!I don't think any of the other models save gisele got that amount of work from vs.

Ehehe nice to hear this from you!She is sexy,innocent,bubbly etccc she has got all the looks.Most of the time In FV forum,photographers said that its a pleasure to work with her because she is always so bubbly

,never show the sign of tiredness always fresh and gets the photographer all attention :) Anyway She is just sooo goergous and I m glad that VS use her to death!I don't think any of the other models save gisele got that amount of work from vs.

you´re my man :heart: :heart:

I have not looked at this site for a while (Bad I know) but Page 59 on this topic is just ..... :drool:

I've followed Ale for quite a few years and every year and I think, well she cannot get any more beautiful/sexy/blah.. blah but I am going to just giveup thinking that as she is completely off the scale at the moment and its going to be sad day when she eventually retires from modelling.

Thanks to everybody who makes the effort to post pics on this board.

does anyone have the pic of her in blue or green bra an panty sittin at the "arm" of a white couch? i lsot that pic and it was my favorite... =(((

ok, here we go: i really don´t know, what exactly you´re looking for, but i hope you´ll like one of those, i searched on victoriassecret.com and the alessandra-section at chuggiehite

enjoy

post-8123-1169593717_thumb.jpg

post-8123-1169593730_thumb.jpg

post-8123-1169593739_thumb.jpg

post-8123-1169593752_thumb.jpg

post-8123-1169593761_thumb.jpg

post-8123-1169593774_thumb.jpg

post-8123-1169593797_thumb.jpg