Bellazon

Justin Bieber
Thumbnail

Vanessa_gxox

I actually really love some of his songs, and hes a cutie...even tho he looks like hes 10 evn tho hes 15:whistle: haha (:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin Drew Bieber born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop/R&B singer. He was discovered on YouTube by Scooter Braun, who later became his manager. Braun flew Bieber to Atlanta, Georgia, to consult with Usher and soon signed a record deal with Island Records, where he began his professional career.

The first part of his two-part debut album My World was released on November 17, 2009.[8] Four successful pre-album singles have been released: "One Time", "One Less Lonely Girl", "Love Me", and "Favorite Girl", which were Top 15 hits on the Canadian Hot 100 and Top 40 hits on the Billboard Hot 100. This accomplishment made Bieber the only artist in Billboard history to have four singles from a debut album chart in the Top 40 of the Hot 100 before the album's release.

2meafbr.gif29ojprm.jpg

vpi6xj.jpg

• 1 month later...

He's precious :heart: i adore him, thats why i started a topic. haha.

he is only 1 yr younger then me- but when i look at him i feel like a cougar....he looks like he's 10 :/ cutie tho.

Plus (as i love to sing myself) there is nothing sexier then when a boy can sing & play guitar like he can :)

post-34463-0-1446153365-16717_thumb.jpg post-34463-0-1446153365-19624_thumb.jpg

post-34463-0-1446153365-20442_thumb.jpg

omg... I can't believe he's 15 :shock: he looks like he's 10... :laugh:

Indeed he does. But i think hes still so cute,he hs a great voice too.

and aacrazysurf- he has MANY fans, girls go crazy over him, all his singles ,including one that just came out are in the top 100 Billaboard.

I love these songs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Web designer Greg Leuch got so fed up with Justin Bieber that he invented an application to shun him from your computer.

The Shaved Bieber application rids the computer of "unwanted Bieber mentions" by blacking out his name wherever it appears on the net. All you do is add it to your browser as a bookmark and mentions of "Justin Bieber" or "Bieber" are gone forever, as well as photos that include his name in the file.

Leuch also has a plug-in that converts upper case to lower case, in response to Kanye West's blog. Ha!

He has previously devised a plug-in that converts text from upper case to lower case, in reaction to the caps lock-heavy blog posts of rapper Kanye West.

------

ROTFLMAO