Bellazon

Cassi Colvin
Thumbnail

jleolion

she's gorgeous! she reminds me of daria werbowy sorta

Thank you soooo much for the compliment. Daria is an AWESOME model, and certainly worth the support of 42 million people in Canada. For you to make any comparisons of Cassi to her is very flattering. Although Cassi is certainly not in the supermodel class as it appears that Daria is, Cassi is such a sweet and wonderful person. Everyone that meets her is impressed by her personally and her appreciation of her success so far. Although she makes a yearly income in the six figure range, she doesn't even talk about it. As she says, "I'm just a country girl from Dallas". I'll load more pics from time to time and keep anyone interested posted as to what she is doing. A proud Dad

she's gorgeous! she reminds me of daria werbowy sorta

Thank you soooo much for the compliment. Daria is an AWESOME model, and certainly worth the support of 42 million people in Canada. For you to make any comparisons of Cassi to her is very flattering. Although Cassi is certainly not in the supermodel class as it appears that Daria is, Cassi is such a sweet and wonderful person. Everyone that meets her is impressed by her personally and her appreciation of her success so far. Although she makes a yearly income in the six figure range, she doesn't even talk about it. As she says, "I'm just a country girl from Dallas". I'll load more pics from time to time and keep anyone interested posted as to what she is doing. A proud Dad

just making it clear- Daria is Canadian as me.

translation: we both Ukrainian!!! :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Cassi Colvin has gone "Down Under" this week after signing with Chic Model Management in Sidney Australia. She will also fly from Sidney to Tokyo for a week's work, then back to Sidney. Also, here is a little blast from the past. Cassi was only 15 in this photo. Thanks for your support, I think some big things are in store for her this year. The Lion

post-5173-1160764889_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cassi Colvin has been named one of the Regional Finalists in the GUESS Jeans/Guess Watch Division Global Model Search!! The site is: http://www.facestowatch.com/Models/Finalist/ This could be something VERY BIG for her, if she were selected. I hope you'll go to the site and support her. Thanks so much, she has earned her success, and deserves this.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Cassi is back in the Big Apple where she has just re-signed with a new agency, WILHELMINA Models. She has also signed with ELITE in Chicago. The GUESS Watches International Model Search has been narrowed to the top 10 girls. Unfortunately, Cassi did not make the cut from being a Regional Finalist from the USA. There were no girls from the USA in the final 10. She did however, stay in the top 3 in the USA throughout, and at one time was number 1 in the world during regional finals voting. Thank you all for supporting her, she appreciated it a great deal! More to come. The Lion

post-5173-1176049372_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1176049432_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1176049457_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1176049484_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1176049521_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1176049556_thumb.jpg

post-5173-1176049627_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...