Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

2 hours ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

I don't know. 0.1%?

But things are about to change everywhere.

That's probably generous; I was thinking more like 0.005% LOL  May 0.001% of Americans would.  0.1% of the Islamic world?

Ellie Ottaway has the most standard 'good looking american/western" face.  Think Alicia Silverstone, as well. Oval shaped face, medium-long forehead, blonde, blue eyes.   I think I've seen this face hundreds of times.   It becomes repetitive compared to eastern faces (which have more character/palette for expression IMHO).  Nevertheless I like it every time.

@ stromboli that girl you posted looks like she has plastic surgery.  I don't like her face due to that.  Also, I think her face is much too small and narrow.

14 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

@ stromboli that girl you posted looks like she has plastic surgery.  I don't like her face due to that.  Also, I think her face is much too small and narrow.

What about this picture then? The other one was heavily filtered.

Face too narrow, eyes too close together, nose too thick.  Basically, she looks like an Italian american girl . :D

These are the type of faces I like (Constance is half polish, the other two are polish:).  Anne V, for the longest time, was my favorite blonde ever.  Awesome body, sexy face.  She's fallen off the modeling radar though.  Valentina Z. is one of the best blondes, and she's Russian.  Sasha Luss is Russian and has a face that's 11 out of 10.   Arizona Muse, Hilary Rhoda, and Martha Hunt, although anglo-saxon, have faces that are wider than typical and could be confused as being eastern.

Qvrlsatg

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Daniela looks a tiny bit like a French singer very famous in the 90's : Ophélie Winter

She now looks like a monster

http://static1.purepeople.com/articles/5/93/70/5/@/767944-la-bande-annonce-des-annees-90-le-237x237-2.jpg

Why do people do this to themselves? Are they that delusional that they think that looks good?

3 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Why do people do this to themselves? Are they that delusional that they think that looks good?

No idea. She is my age and I look like a teen beside her.

2 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

her nose is too thick for me.  her face is too small.  Her eyes are OK. 

oh shut up & have a drink!

^

I dunno, too much photoshop in those photos.  For me her eyes are too small- big eyes are a must for me.

A funny 'theory' I heard from an aging man with a lot of 'war stories':  Cougars now no longer trade down (to younger men).  Old men are gaining their edge due to drugs.  They're getting more confident and cockier.  How does one tell?  Watch the guys who order only 1 drink or order seltzer water.  They don't want the alcohol to interfere with their drugs!