Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

The Waffen SS recruited volunteers or impressed some 400,000 Europeans into its ranks as troops.  What they generally shared was the desire to protect their country from the Soviets and they perceived the SS as being more formidable in a military sense.  Many were european nationalists and right of center or former troops of the axis allies (including Hungary).

Interesting, I didn't know of this detail.

I heard things about "soviet" citizen deserters or prisoners of war choosing to collaborate / fight on the side of the German troops instead of starving / freezing to death, or because they hated the SU.

12 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Still don't understand the meaning of this tread :bounce:

Do I have to be drunk?

Cult Icon & I have differences on what we think who is pretty/attractive, so this thread was made to discuss models.

You don't have to be drunk at all. Where else do men go to relax and talk about women besides bars & clubs?

2 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

Martha is cute and nice, but she and the new angels has nothing to do with the angels of the heydays. I wonder why VS did this self-devaluation with 10 new angels at once.

My VS models opinion: 

Adriana. Keep your mouth close, crocodile has better smile than yours. Old, needs to retire go be a mother to your childs. 

Alessandra. Boring, plain Jane, old needs to retire go be a mother to your childs. 

Behati she can pass as the joker. 

Candice. Stop the arch back, fake blonde.  She can stay for 1 more year.

Lily she looks like the mask of V for Vendetta. Fire

Elsa. Goat or Alien. Fire

Jasmine. Her nose too pointy, and her face too long, ugly smile. Hot body.  Fire her or keep her. I could careless what VS wants to do with her.

Josephine. Hot body, sexy booty, blowed uneven face. Keeper

Lais. Gorgeous face, hot body keeper.

Martha. Elaine Hendrix baby sister, bff with Taylor swift. Fire her.

Romee. Princess face, sweet smile. Just stop closing the one eye, & sticking the tongue out is annoying. Keeper 

Sara. Mysterious looking, sexy naughty  stare, hot lip, cute smile, and with cute little curvy round booty. Keeper

Stella. If she quack like a duck is a duck. Fire her 

Taylor. Pretty baby face, with the malicious smile, and the evil laugh.  Keep her. 

6 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I always thought that Martha was 20 pounds too skinny. Her body would look less like a concentration camp if she also ate this substance called protein from time to time. 

She has gotten skinnier recently and so has Romee Strid.  It doesn't look good as they were already very thin in the first place.

But Martha looks VERY good in dresses (which often covers up how frail she looks) and her face is very amenable to different types of makeup.

^ How about me and you go half'ers on some double-bacon cheeseburgers with a greasy side order of fries to fill them up at stomach and cleavage?

That extra cup size means less infill when PS time comes for VS and their gang of "touch-up" artist :Amelie_wft:

5 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Don't buy the burgers, save your money, and we'll all pitch in for Jo's surgeon. Maybe we'll get a group discount rate for all the new Angels minus Lais.  Romee can get her botch job fixed. 

Burgers and fries are MUCH CHEAPER though and the only recovery time after that is in the toilet :rofl:

Bash the members then ^^ :bounce::p

11 hours ago, GuessGirl said:

My VS models opinion: 

Adriana. Keep your mouth close, crocodile has better smile than yours. Old, needs to retire go be a mother to your childs. 

so sexist.

12 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

Cult Icon & I have differences on what we think who is pretty/attractive, so this thread was made to discuss models.

You don't have to be drunk at all. Where else do men go to relax and talk about women besides bars & clubs?

Prison?