Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

22 hours ago, VS19 said:

She's definitely been hitting the gym, there's no question about that.  I'd have to go back and look at prior years to really compare how she did this year as compared to the others, but, at least just for me, I thought she looked fantastic this go around.  Her own clothing line also had some new pieces that she's modeled that looked exceptionally good on her as well, I thought.    

There is also earlier stuff, it seems like she got leaner and leaner as the years went by.  Her sister also has a model level figure.

She does appear to have become leaner, as you said, as time has gone by.  Still, though, I don't think that it has detracted from her work in any way.

But that's just me, though, and I certainly get that everyone has their preferences.  I'm just glad to see her getting some love in this thread, especially as I've looked across the last few pages and seen several models that I would count among my favorites showing up here, which is nice to see. :) 

Thanks for the video, by the way.  :) 

2 hours ago, VS19 said:

I'm just glad to see her getting some love in this thread, especially as I've looked across the last few pages and seen several models that I would count among my favorites showing up here, which is nice to see. :) 

which models besides Kate Bock and Kara?

Here is another one from this year

I've noticed over the past couple of pages that, in addition to Kara and Joy, that Natalie Roser, Bregje Heinen, Lais Ribeiro, Tess Jantschek, Maggie Rawlins, and Cathlin Ulrichsen, and Priscilla Ricart on the last couple of pages.  

Thanks for the new video as well.  :)