Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

6 hours ago, VS19 said:

Joy looks absolutely incredible in these.  

A little too thin/ripped for my taste this year.  I liked her in all the previous years.  I don't think there's any other model that is so consistently in shape than her or does as much papparazzi stuff.  Most models are more lazy lol.

She's definitely been hitting the gym, there's no question about that.  I'd have to go back and look at prior years to really compare how she did this year as compared to the others, but, at least just for me, I thought she looked fantastic this go around.  Her own clothing line also had some new pieces that she's modeled that looked exceptionally good on her as well, I thought.  

3 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't think there's any other model that is so consistently in shape than her or does as much papparazzi stuff.  Most models are more lazy lol.

One of the things that I really like about her.  She definitely puts herself out there and pushes the point of wanting to create more exposure for herself, which is a good thing for both her and for her the clothing brand that she runs.