Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

14 hours ago, elfstone said:

I on the other hand feel she got hooked up with a really bad shrink. :/

9 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Bad therapist or no, women have been cutting their hair off/shorter for hundreds of years when a significant change occurs in their life.

I think men suffer from such things just as bad but they can't put the drama on social media :D

IMHO with psychological problems a good therapist should be able to help one save a lot of time and energy but still, the patient has to do most of the "work".  I only saw a therapist once and it was in college.  The rest was all self-taught, and at great expense of personal  effort over the course of many years.   I certainly wasted a lot of time over educating myself.  It makes me wonder how much time can one really save if they go see expensive therapists all the time.  All human beings must face their existential questions sooner or later.

A good way for Robin to forget about her issues is to get pregnant like the other 20 models...!

16 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

It makes me wonder how much time can one really save if they go see expensive therapists all the time.

Expensive therapist can be just as bad as a cheap one. What matters is how well they work with you.

ive been to expensive and cheap therapists and out of all the ones I’ve seen, one of the less expensive ones helped the most. 

This is only my experience though.