Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

More informations: Serlina Hohmann is German and Participated at GNTM cycle 12 in 2017, she was second placed after Celine Bethmann. 
She moved to Tel Aviv in 2018; because her boyfriend lives there. I think she could work much more and on higher level, but she enjoys her live there very much with her boyfriend and her dog. 

She is listed at Modelwerk in Germany and other agency’s see page 1 in her thread!
I would see her modeling very successful in the USA...in my eyes she is a real stunner! reminds a Little bit at the great 90 th girls shot for Elle by Hans Feurer....

5 hours ago, Sheila said:

More informations: Serlina Hohmann is German and Participated at GNTM cycle 12 in 2017, she was second placed after Celine Bethmann. 
She moved to Tel Aviv in 2018; because her boyfriend lives there. I think she could work much more and on higher level, but she enjoys her live there very much with her boyfriend and her dog. 

She is listed at Modelwerk in Germany and other agency’s see page 1 in her thread!
I would see her modeling very successful in the USA...in my eyes she is a real stunner! reminds a Little bit at the great 90 th girls shot for Elle by Hans Feurer....

thank you for information on her background.  I thought she was a german Jew or something like that.  

she has "wife material " written all over her forehead and could easily pass for a good looking american (lots of german americans here)