Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

The Backstage > the runway as usual...

Devon, Nadine, Georgia, Megan, Maggie, Victoria are so beautiful 

what do you guys think about the show?

@Stromboli1

Frida to me is a bit of freakshow-  (but in a good way).  She literally looks like a Barbie doll and has the face of an 11-year old girl..  there is a genetic anomaly related to this I've heard.

51 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't know much about it, but I like the fact that Alexina is part of it. She's a very professional model, very pretty and she truly deserved it. :guitar:

And you, what do you think about it?

12 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know much about it, but I like the fact that Alexina is part of it. She's a very professional model, very pretty and she truly deserved it. :guitar:

And you, what do you think about it?

The show has been my favorite part of BZ (I've been a member for 7 years, and had liked the show since the beginning).  The show was the best circa 2005/2006 and steadily went downhill from there.  

The outfits are very much recycled this year and bland- also the girls are over-covered.  I'm more interested in the superhot backstage photos than the show itself lol

10 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The show has been my favorite part of BZ (I've been a member for 7 years, and had liked the show since the beginning).  The show was the best circa 2005/2006 and steadily went downhill from there.  

The outfits are very much recycled this year and bland- also the girls are over-covered.  I'm more interested in the superhot backstage photos than the show itself lol

Interesting. I'm from France and Italy, so I know about VS, but not as much as you do. This year it really caught my interest because of Alexina (she is a model I've been knowing since she did catalog modelling in France about 5 years ago). I find her more and more beautiful.

I joined BZ about two years ago for threads on European magazines/catalogs like these ones:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/48298-avantages-magazine-models/?page=7

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/61527-maxi-magazine-models/?page=7

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/61723-libelle-magazine/?page=4

I guess that there are many reasons to join BZ; it's an interesting place where you always find new stuff!

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

@Stromboli1

Frida to me is a bit of freakshow-  (but in a good way).  She literally looks like a Barbie doll and has the face of an 11-year old girl..  there is a genetic anomaly related to this I've heard.

Frida has a frankenstein head much like Solveig Hansen.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I don't watch or follow the VSFS, but I did see the pictures of some models this morning.

I thought Lais, Taylor, and Romee slayed it just by looking at their pictures........ they looked like Olympian Goddesses. :chicken:

I really liked the dresses after the show that most of the models wore, they looked really beautiful while wearing the dresses.