Bellazon

BZ'ers talking models at the Bar

Cult Icon

11 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I have a feeling we'll only agree on a handful of women that we both like because we're both picky and that doesn't bode well for this thread. :yes:

What happens in the bar stays in the bar... you know what I mean.  I had some drinks earlier.  (In real life)

Emily Rat looks like a rat .  I would like to charm TDH on the other side but I don't know how to approach it, myself being evil and all?

And when is Christine (frenchkiki) going to come in? She's long overdue.

And that other frenchie as well.  And where are the Hungarians?  And the Yvette?  So many are due to come.

beer.jpg

25 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

What happens in the bar stays in the bar... you know what I mean.  I had some drinks earlier.  (In real life)

Emily Rat looks like a rat .  I would like to charm TDH on the other side but I don't know how to approach it, myself being evil and all?

And when is Christine (frenchkiki) going to come in? She's long overdue.

And that other frenchie as well.  And where are the Hungarians?  And the Yvette?  So many are due to come.

My take on Em Rata, for what (model) she is, her face is basically borderline ugly. Her body is insane though.

The more people ITT will make it better imo.

She was shapely but super petite boned and not that tall.  She was ok.  Face is not good.  Currently she lost a lot of weight which is pointless.  

Dionni Tabbers does similar modeling but is much, much better.   

One of my favorite bodies was Valerie van der graff.  It's great.  But her face is not pretty enough for modeling standards, which has hurt her career IMHO.

58 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

I have a feeling we'll only agree on a handful of women that we both like because we're both picky and that doesn't bode well for this thread. :yes:

Some of the women you like are pretty ugly to me, TBH.  Others are OK, though.

I thought we're talking about models ITT... but that's understandable and I deserve that criticism.

There are many more fitness girls (BB) that I don't post on BZ. And no, BB doesn't mean bodybuilders either. :wink:

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

Her face is better than eg. that of Hoskelsa or Dioni. But she's a snob liberal-bolshevik, so utterly obnoxious.

I can't find out TDH = ?

3 hours ago, Lyla said:

I don't go to bars to talk about women. :p@Cult Icon

Then let's talk about each other, beautiful.  I like your heels, how tall are you.  How do you like it in New York?  Are the subways and the people here absolutely disgusting?   :tf: