Bellazon

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2016 at 0:12 AM, Theoddportrait said:

The Defenders were what Dr. Strange, Hulk, Sub-Mariner ? And a fourth I can not remember, guess that was far from possible but just imagine the possibilities

From what I remember, the line-up was a bit of a revolving door in the books (even Son of Satan, sadly unlikely to be given his own Netflix series, was a member for a while), but Strange and Hulk were almost always there. I believe Cage and Daredevil came on board later on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone think they're going to revisit the giant and as yet unexplained hole from season two of Daredevil? I figured on a lot of ninjas being involved and maybe someone unifying the various different gangs we’ve seen in Daredevil and Luke Cage.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I'll only watch it in September. And LOL my streaming priorities will go to Game Of Thrones before this. 

but why wait since GOT is not on Netflix, we don't have the whole season out and you can watch this while waiting for the next episode of GOT

i will see this is like..2/3 days i think :rofl:

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

but why wait since GOT is not on Netflix, we don't have the whole season out and you can watch this while waiting for the next episode of GOT

i will see this is like..2/3 days i think :rofl:

Yeah, I know but when I watch new GOT episodes, I spend all week thinking about it and I can't really get into The Defenders while GOT is still on, especially since its S7

• 4 weeks later...