Michael*

Marvel's Iron Fist

27 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

I'll watch when I get time. Jessica Jones is still my favorite IMO

Mine too. For me, Jessica just has the edge over the first season of Daredevil, although they were very different of course and probably equally good in their own ways. :smile:

https://www.inverse.com/article/29370-iron-fist-popular-on-netflix

yas! i hope this mean it will get a second season

Having made it through to the end, I'm inclined to agree with the critics suggesting that the fight choreography seemed oddly pedestrian. Not sure if the fault lies with Finn Jones or the producers, but to serve a character purporting to be such a deadly martial artist, it probably needed to be on the same level as something like The Raid, which it really wasn't.

Another problem was that it was often guilty of telling and not showing. A lot of potentially interesting stuff (like K'un Lun, for example) is referenced only by Danny talking about it.

Overall though, I was entertained by it. Had it been a little more evenly paced with a more significant element of social commentary (I get the feeling this will be covered in more depth when Rand and Cage meet each other in Defenders), it perhaps would have been up there with Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

I hated what happened with Joy in the finale, she realizes what Harold did and than she turn on Danny????

and i'm mad her picture wasn't put up at Rand, misogynist much?

Jessica Henwick so hot :smile: