Bellazon

Make-Up

I'm a huge fan of Laura Mercier cosmetics. I use their foundation, blush, and lipgloss. It's been reported that Angelina Jolie uses Laura Mercier products. I love NARS eyeshadow. I used to buy the very pricey Diorshow mascara, but I've found that CoverGirl's Lash Blast mascara is even better!

• 1 month later...

I really like Clinique's and Bourjours' mascaras. The first ones give you a nice, natural look, while the other - rather bold and more dramatic, but still not too much for me. I always wear Bpurjours or Estee Lauder's blush in a pinkish color. Sometimes I go for highlighting eyeshadows, I love Estee Lauder's ones. I have to buy a concealor for like... a year and I still havent got one. Im using a Maybelline's Mousse foundation instead. It's quite good and I have a nice skin so I don't really need much. I don't use foundation nor lipglosses. I just HATE lipglosses! I usually go for cherry carmex or a bright pink, matte lipstick, but I try to keep in rather transculent. And I also wear some powder, cos my skin likes to shine under eyes, which looks awfully to me.

Moiselles, I never tried Laura's cosmetics!

I'm such a make-up junkie! It's something I've always been quite passionate about but I don't actually wear much myself day to day. Most days I'll just use a little powder, mascara and lipgloss.

If I'm going out of a weekend or something then I'll do full makeup but never too bold.

I must say recently I've been totally converted to the VS makeup. I picked up quite a bit when I was in NY earlier in the year and I adore it, I so wish we had a VS in England :( I guess I'll just have to buy it online! Their Beauty Rush lipgloss are just love!

Omg i'd wish too , they really should have some stores in europe !!

Haven't really got to their make up though but i love everything from VS

Right now, i'm getting everything of maybelline which works out great for me, they have great mascara if you know what fits you best

right now i'm using colossal volume express and i love it :heart: !

• 3 years later...

I didnt know where to put this so I opened it here :D

I'm thinking of trying out mac makeup, the only stuff i have from mac at the moment are 3 lipsticks... I was thinking of buying some lip glosses but I was wondering, whats your opinion about mac makeup? Is it good? How is the quality? Does their makeup stay on for a whole day...?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...