Bellazon

Make-Up

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys, i need reQommendations for liQuid eyeliner. :ermm: I've been to a lot of brands in a lot of shopping centers, but they don't seem to have any liQuid eyeliner.. :cry: (esp maybelline) :cry2:

YSL has great eyeliner, the brush is perfect! Also Lancome and MAC :blush: but if you have used Maybelline's and liked it I would use MAC any of theirs are good :flower:

Guys, i need reQommendations for liQuid eyeliner. :ermm: I've been to a lot of brands in a lot of shopping centers, but they don't seem to have any liQuid eyeliner.. :cry: (esp maybelline) :cry2:

YSL has great eyeliner, the brush is perfect! Also Lancome and MAC :blush: but if you have used Maybelline's and liked it I would use MAC any of theirs are good :flower:

I'll try YSL and MAC...

Well, Maybelline has phased out that produQt, Quz i went to 3 Qountries and tried searching for it, but the produQt was not Qarried any more.. :cry:

Lancome Eyeliner? :cain: you're kidding, right? :p

I love Lancome, but their Eyeliner is nowhere near... "GOOD.." it smudges SO EASILY and leaves darQ rings around your eyes :/

ThanQ you, Destiny. post-4514-1230085842.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...