Bellazon

Make-Up

yeah... but i had one lancome mascara 'flextencils' and that one sucks... just so you know

it made my lashes very dry somehow, and it took a lot of time to clean it all up..

i like estee lauder mascara's too .. and aveda... and dr haushka

but that's quite expensive in the US and britain... compared to the netherlands :heart:

i like it...

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well....I don't wear any make-up unless for someone's wedding.

I'm rather curious the make-up remover you gals use.

That's even important cause I tend to care my skin quality

then make-up :blush:

Back on topic, The first time I wear make-up was the

graduation dinner of high school years ago (not too long :p)

And I do believe that, make-up would make you more

outstanding indeed :cool:

But I still don't wear make-up :laugh:

What's the difference between some random make of mascara and Chanel mascara? Like are they better quality or something. Or does everyone just get Dior and Chanel anyway?

For me, the most important is the brush and Chanel Inimitabile has the best brush, the next thing is how long it stays on, and that it doesn't smudge. Although in my case the best mascara I've ever used is Sisley Ultra Volume and it costs twice as much as Chanel or Dior, and it's not really better, but I get exactly the effect I want, still I think Sisley products are overpriced. :whistle:

The DIORShow mascara is amazing!

I never leave my house without concealer and mascara!!

Other than that I don't usually wear heavy make up, unless I go out at night or at some wedding...

As for makeup remover, I have an eye makeup remover lotion by NIVEA, a cleansing milk for my face by Garnier and finally a tonic lotion by NIVEA. It's very important to clean up your face at the end of the day!! No matter how tired I am, I always do it.

The DIORShow mascara is amazing!

I never leave my house without concealer and mascara!!

Other than that I don't usually wear heavy make up, unless I go out at night or at some wedding...

As for makeup remover, I have an eye makeup remover lotion by NIVEA, a cleansing milk for my face by Garnier and finally a tonic lotion by NIVEA. It's very important to clean up your face at the end of the day!! No matter how tired I am, I always do it.

yeah...that's really important!

We always say that "No ugly women but only lazy women" :laugh:

I always agree that.

oh...I remind that I cannot go out without sunblock,

is it also important for you?

Although I love sunshine but it's also the main

factor for skin aging, that makes me addicted to using sunblock :wub: :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
What's the difference between some random make of mascara and Chanel mascara? Like are they better quality or something. Or does everyone just get Dior and Chanel anyway?

For me, the most important is the brush and Chanel Inimitabile has the best brush, the next thing is how long it stays on, and that it doesn't smudge. Although in my case the best mascara I've ever used is Sisley Ultra Volume and it costs twice as much as Chanel or Dior, and it's not really better, but I get exactly the effect I want, still I think Sisley products are overpriced. :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there girls, :)

I just wanted to ask a question of help if thats ok and then maybe get some of your answers on some other stuff.

Ok well first off heres my question. Im 15 and feel the need to start wearing a bit more make-up. (I feel ugly and im seeing to much of Pretty Models) Right now all im using is mascara :blush: . I have dark hair, lightly tanned skin (mixed race) and freckles, and i was wondering if someone could help me with chooseing what other products i should use if thats ok?

My question for everyone else is what make-up do you usually apply every day or now and then...? I hope its ok to ask :/

Also umm this is weird for me to ask but what does everyone usually do with their eyebrows? What shapes do you have? Do you get them Waxed regulary or something like that? Im stuck on this one so any help will do.

I hope this thread isnt of any inconvenience.

Thanks Lucy15 .

Laura mercier tnted moisturizer would proably a good investment. It gives you flawless skin witout lokking too made up and it doesnt feel too heavy. Good Luck