• DS
    • GBA
    • Old Skool (NES, SNES, Atari, w/e)

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't have a whole lot of time for too many games. :(

I just upgrade my computer if need be when a game I really want to play comes out.

I would be right on that PS3 bandwagon if the 120GB one had the "Install other OS" option like the older one. Haha... No gaming on PS3 for me... just pure nerdage and wireless network hacking lol.

The new one is a bit faster too and uses less energy since the new CellBE on it is 45nm instead of 65nm.

Maybe if I have time later on this year, I'll hack it to run Fedora but by that time, I'll bet someone else has already done that making my life easier. We'll see...

Right now I have old school PS2 running Debian, a hacked up DS, and an Atari collecting dust in my parent's basement. :D

I don't have a whole lot of time for too many games. :(

I just upgrade my computer if need be when a game I really want to play comes out.

I would be right on that PS3 bandwagon if the 120GB one had the "Install other OS" option like the older one. Haha... No gaming on PS3 for me... just pure nerdage and wireless network hacking lol.

The new one is a bit faster too and uses less energy since the new CellBE on it is 45nm instead of 65nm.

Maybe if I have time later on this year, I'll hack it to run Fedora but by that time, I'll bet someone else has already done that making my life easier. We'll see...

Right now I have old school PS2 running Debian, a hacked up DS, and an Atari collecting dust in my parent's basement. :D

I have no idea what you are talking about. Remember I'm blonde you have to explain things to me.

Oh... Iwas talking about using a gaming console for other purposes than just gaming. You can configure it to act like a "normal" computer and do cool things with it like descrambling satellite signals.

would you care to inform me on what hacking a game console does for you?

The PS3 has one of the most advanced processors on the planet. The world's fastest supercomputer, Roadrunner, uses it in its configuration. Installing another operating system on PS3 will allow you to do certain things much faster than a normal computer such as crunching numbers for medical research or in my case, cracking passwords for your neighbour's wireless internet.

I still with the ol' Xbox ,PS2,PSP and PC Full with all the emulators existing at this date ,but the problem is the PS3 is to heavy expensive,and the Xbox 360 is winning cuz the CPU of this one can be hacked to play japanese, or copied games and as u know people with the crisis on these days preffer something less expensive and if u can get the games for free much better :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...