Bellazon

Model in Sears catalogues

Amadus_85

• 1 month later...

Looks a little like Danielle Fernandes. Fits the time frame. She was with Ford in the late 90s. But there is a model I confuse Danielle Fernandes with a lot. Can't remember her name but I will find it. The model I can't remember her name is American so it could be her too. 

fine_cotton.jpg soft_shape.jpg fine_cotton_accent.jpg 

3 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

Looks a little like Danielle Fernandes. Fits the time frame. She was with Ford in the late 90s. But there is a model I confuse Danielle Fernandes with a lot. Can't remember her name but I will find it. The model I can't remember her name is American so it could be her too. 

fine_cotton.jpg soft_shape.jpg fine_cotton_accent.jpg 

Cheers, I'm pretty sure this is not her, the features are strikingly close however, thank you for the effort.

nicenice

Yes I got those pictures from the wishbook catalogues from 1997 to 1999 :smile:  Yes she does look like this model you put up there "Danielle Fernandes", but not her.

And yes that is the same lady as in the links you put from Vintage Erotica.

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it!  I will put more pictures of her! ;)

On 7/15/2016 at 10:00 PM, Amadus_85 said:

Yes I got those pictures from the wishbook catalogues from 1997 to 1999 :smile:  Yes she does look like this model you put up there "Danielle Fernandes", but not her.

And yes that is the same lady as in the links you put from Vintage Erotica.

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it!  I will put more pictures of her! ;)

Thank you, it would be greatly appreciated!This woman has the most fantastic curves :smile:

nicenice

Edited by nicenice
spelling

On 7/19/2016 at 0:34 PM, LoneWatie said:

Thought I had a match on this one, but now I'm not so sure.

Carina WanzungCarina Wanzung 013.jpg

Hello, thank you for your efforts, i agree not a match.

I dug up a few more pics from the interweb.

Cheers, nicenice

25680_Lady_714493_123_490lo.jpg 65907_Triumph_422_123_347lo.jpg 68905_Lady_96252_123_490lo.jpg 80950_piege_123_449lo.jpg

• 2 months later...

I believe you are right. I think she is actually retired model Chantale Nadeau. Unfortunately googling her name doesn't really help find too many photos. Perhaps she either changed her name or not many are available because she was modeling before the internet. Photos Below:

adv_7407.JPG 222002tumid100593smimg_00006_lg.jpg 2.jpg

222002tumid100593toimg_00023.jpg

Wow, thank you! Most of the pictures that I have seen are scans from printed articles and catalogs. Thank you nonetheless, you have satisfied a long standing curiosity.

It looks as if Chantale Nadeau has started her own agency, most impressive. http://www.chantalenadeau.com/About

Cheers!

Nicenice

Edited by nicenice
pertinent addition to post