Bellazon

Lily Easton
Thumbnail

I mean just post it, for anyone still bitching about reposts, there is way more bandwidth being taken up by shitty instagram posts than reposts, there might even be more bandwidth taken up with people bitching about reposts on here, and nobody wants to have to go back 30+ pages to find what they're looking for anyway

13 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

I mean just post it, for anyone still bitching about reposts, there is way more bandwidth being taken up by shitty instagram posts than reposts, there might even be more bandwidth taken up with people bitching about reposts on here, and nobody wants to have to go back 30+ pages to find what they're looking for anyway

Thank you for saying this!!!

It takes forever for me to go back and check, but there are a few people on this thread and another thread that were so mean to me about it when I posted a repost, I honestly felt bad for pissing them off so much. It was pathetic how angry they got that I felt bad for them lol. Lily has so much work and so much bikini work that it's hard to tell the difference, but if it's just been recently  posted by a brand, I usually assume it's newer. I do know brands will post older pictures, but like you said "just post it" 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I love how she makes eating spaghetti look classy.

Sorry, that's not how one eats spaghetti in a classy way. Pouring them from above in one's mouth is not the way to go.

Trivia: the protocol of the Italian government forbids serving spaghetti at international guests to prevent embarrassing the guest with a difficult to eat dish.

19 hours ago, pacinko said:

Sorry, that's not how one eats spaghetti in a classy way. Pouring them from above in one's mouth is not the way to go.

Trivia: the protocol of the Italian government forbids serving spaghetti at international guests to prevent embarrassing the guest with a difficult to eat dish.

I heard you're supposed to use a spoon to spin the noodles in. I never got that skill, so I can't do it, but is that true? And I'm just impressed she didn't get sauce on her shirt from holding the spaghetti that high, I would think it would drip and splatter. I'll just stick to my french fries lol

to keep this on topic, I really do love how much she cares about animals. I started following The Gentle Barn on IG after I saw the pictures of her and that adorable cow. They seem to do a lot of good, and I'm glad to see her associated with them. 

I know the individual shots were posted, but I don't remember seeing the ones with this other girl. .Is there a search option that I can find what page the other Hazel Hurley pictures are on so I don't have to go through 27 pages to make sure I'm not reposting?

By Hazel Hurley (MUA Mira Parmar)

87307361_131752168106390_4987026867199735765_n.jpg52713129_169347044053437_1985028682504866030_n.jpg52467473_128689238186907_3436174587081572490_n.jpg