Bellazon

Catalog Model List Request

modelknowledge

On 5/31/2016 at 9:42 AM, kimflorida said:

Peter Hahn (UK), Soma Intimates, Eddie Bauer, Athleta, Boston Proper, Boden, J. Crew, J. Jill... and then the "plus" catalogs like Ulla Popken, Simply Be, Full Beauty

:flower: :clap: :flower:

Which one Next

Eddie Bauer

Athleta

Boden

J.Crew

ps there was aready a J. Jill one which was burried in the babes forum. 

I also did one for Ellos which is from Sweden

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, kimflorida said:

I added some models to the Brooks Brothers and Lands' End pages today

Thanks. I am currently uploading a lot of magazine covers. Once I am done I will Continue with this endeavor. In the meantime, are there any non American catalogs you are interested in?

@kimflorida just at me in them so I am aware and I will add in them. Also, I will add them to the model resource pages

is there any information OR threads you would like added for easy access. I have everything from magazines, catalogs, models by nationality, advertisements, etc. 

Just at me with your response and I will change it. 

@scram @Mahi @catullus @nightowl @mikeh @awesomexxx @antoinetteda @tzdon 

I was thinking about non-american catalogs to do next. which do you guys want

1. Witt Weiden (german)

2. Klingel (German)

3. Littlewoods (UK)

4. Espirit (German)

5. Cellebes (Sweden)

6. Halens (Sweden)

7. Sportmann (Norway)

8. Kays (Switzerland)

9. Venca (Spain)

10.  Schwab (German)

11. Heine (German)

12. Conley (German)

13. Perfectly Basics (Netherlands)

I am also open to doing French, Belgian, Italian, Austrian, Danish, Greek, Brazilian, Portuguese, India, South Africa, and Canadian catalogs. just let me know which are the most important to you. The only ones I might have trouble with is Australia or the Asian Market.

I'm not familiar enough with those brands to have a preference, but there were several Witt Wieden posts in the catalog fashion thread that included IDs, including Maria Bailey.  A quick glance through the other sites turns up Christine Beutmann at Sportmann, Anneloes Slaghekke at schwab.de, and Camille Stevens at cellbes.se (assuming that's what you meant instead of cellebes.se which redirects to mode.se and then to other Swedish sites depending on what you want to look at).

15 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

@scram @Mahi @catullus @nightowl @mikeh @awesomexxx @antoinetteda @tzdon 

I was thinking about non-american catalogs to do next. which do you guys want

1. Witt Weiden (german)

2. Klingel (German)

3. Littlewoods (UK)

4. Espirit (German)

5. Cellebes (Sweden)

6. Halens (Sweden)

7. Sportmann (Norway)

8. Kays (Switzerland)

9. Venca (Spain)

10.  Schwab (German)

11. Heine (German)

12. Conley (German)

13. Perfectly Basics (Netherlands)

I am also open to doing French, Belgian, Italian, Austrian, Danish, Greek, Brazilian, Portuguese, India, South Africa, and Canadian catalogs. just let me know which are the most important to you. The only ones I might have trouble with is Australia or the Asian Market.

I'm not familiar with most of those catalogs either (don't have access to them here in FL/NY), but since you mentioned CANADA, I know Simons uses lots of popular/well-known models. I have some of their older catalogs from a few years back.

@kimflorida catalogs no longer exist. Look at Victoria Secret. People shop online. In a few years, everything will be online. Catalog online is called eCommerce. Everyone has access to them. If you notice the most popular "catalogs" aren't catalogs at all. Sites like ASOS and Nelly are among the most popular are actually eCommerce sites. Look at the sites mentioned.  You can look at any catalog from any country you want. That's the beauty of the internet.

The reason why I want non-US catalogs are because you can't find new images if you keep looking at the same catalogs from the same country. I don't care about the catalogs. I care about finding the models which is why I upload so many different catalogs. Everyone who is participating in this thread either likes American or German catalogs. I try to focus on doing the opposite to find new things.

I could do Canada but Canadian catalog models are a lot like American catalog models. Most of them do not model overseas. Most of them don't have threads on here. 

Since you are unfamiliar with this catalogs, make a list of models you like and their agencies. See what countries keep popping up. Then tell me a country and I will pick out the catalogs from those countries.  Or just visit the sites and let me know which catalog models interest you the most.

@scram that's fine if you are unfamiliar with them.I will give you links to catalogs. I am sure some of the ones I listed will interest you since they use the type of models you like. 

11 hours ago, tzdon said:

I know some german Catalogs,but mostly i dont know the Models Name

@tzdon

that's the point. you nominate catalogs that you don't know all the model's names.  Upload them to the catalogue thread and we figure out who they are.

Using ASOS as an example:

So instead of people asking 100 times for the same 6 ASOS models, I created an ASOS Model List a long time ago. It works so well you hardly see requests for ASOS models anymore. You will get the newer models requested but you don't get 20 questions asking who Jamie Gunns is. If people want to  know who a certain catalog's model are they go to that catalog model list thread. The people who know who the models are going to  add them. If someone's favorite model is working for ASOS, we all know that person will put it in their in hopes other people will add to that models thread. 

For instance, I was thinking of making an Anthropologie Thread after someone PMed me an ID request. That company has used a lot of different models and it gets a ton of ID requests. It would make sense to make an Anthropologie Model List thread. However, I don't want to just make threads. I want to know the catalogs that we want to know who the models are the most. 

also @scram just made an LL Bean model list post which is awesome because people don't know who the most of them are. 

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/61529-ll-bean-model-thread/

On 5/31/2016 at 9:42 AM, kimflorida said:

Peter Hahn (UK), Soma Intimates, Eddie Bauer, Athleta, Boston Proper, Boden, J. Crew, J. Jill... and then the "plus" catalogs like Ulla Popken, Simply Be, Full Beauty

:flower: :clap: :flower:

@kimflorida I did Eddie Bauer because it was an easier one for me. I actually know a lot of the models that work for that brand. I am thinking that I will do another plus catalog next. Which do you prefer?

also this thread will be hard to maintain because they are cutting the models heads off. :sad:

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, kimflorida said:

you can never go overboard. I tried searching gap in the forum because i know I have posted catalog images from that site but it yield to many non relevant hits. so i just added the ones i knew from memory. I also notice a lot of broken links from my late 90s models. I will have to refind those. also thank you for doing the list. I always get stuck compiling them. 

which should i do next?