Bellazon

Victoria's Secret General Clothing

• 1 month later...

I need help. As I stumbled upon La Sposa website, I saw many clear and beautiful pictures of Alessandra but I couldn't save her pics for later viewing. I don't know how to get around this Website Macromedia Flash Player 8 format.

Can you show me how to convert or save pics from Macromedia Flash Player 8 into JPG or Bitmap so that I can store these pics in my C drive for later reference? Thank you in advance for your help.

hleg

Please next time if you want to ask something about ale's pics use general discussion.And here are the pics what you are looking for.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=248970

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...ndpost&p=248984

Thank you for those very nice pics.

There are also many other lovely wedding dresses in the "2006 Cocktail Collection" on La Sposa as well. I would very much like to save these pics and would appreciate very much if you show me how to get around the Macromedia Flash Player 8 format. This format is really annoying to say the least.

As a new member of this forum I thought I should add a picture at least.

Its an edited picture from back of VS Christmas catalogue that I did.

post-2812-0-1446077110-37695_thumb.jpg

Ps Anybody got a HQ of this pic from VS.

post-2812-0-1446077110-39899_thumb.jpg

I apologise if this request should be in another thread.

Edited by G.W

Have added below another scan of VS cat.

I expect someone has already done this but I have only just started scanning so I am a BIT BEHIND, however, I have a shed load of VS cats to scan covers/etc so I'll post them anyway uless someone has a problem with that. I'm always going to be later doing VS scans as being in UK I can only get the cats via a contact in US.

This is a early scan I've done for testing/practice purposes so hopefully later ones will be better quality.

By the way Happy New Year.

fcvcasual20059rl.th.jpg