Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a little woried and I wanna ask you something. Have you noticed that Raul is looking indisposed from the start of the season? I haven't seen even a little smile on his face. I read in Bild that he has some issues wiht Ragnick. He looked happy last year in shalke, but now he doesn't. I'm in a bad mood because of it. What is your oppinion???

I'm a little woried and I wanna ask you something. Have you noticed that Raul is looking indisposed from the start of the season? I haven't seen even a little smile on his face. I read in Bild that he has some issues wiht Ragnick. He looked happy last year in shalke, but now he doesn't. I'm in a bad mood because of it. What is your oppinion???

I agree with you completely, something seems off with Raul at Schalke right now. I do believe it has a lot to do with the coach but even when he celebrated his goal he didn't seem happy at all. Don't know what is going to happen but all we can do is wait and see <_<

He acted in a very similar way years ago when Valdano got dismissed from being a coach. This was Raul's way of showing his dissaproval of that decision. I think this time he wants to clearly manifest that he doesn't like what is going on around him in the club. I watched the game on a German tv station and the commentator said that there are speculations about Raul's commitment to the team, people are talking he doesn't give any interviews anymore. Raul probably knows all about those rumours, so this lack of the celebration after the goal was some kind of a response to those rumours as if Raul wanted to say: "Stop questioning my commitment, look at my play, I score goals, this is what's important."

I dunno, I'm just guessing.