Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

Real Madrid Offer To Terminate Remaining Year Of Raul's Contract :

Real Madrid have reportedly offered to terminate the one remaining year on Raul's contract according to AS.

The striker, who turns 33 next month, was at the Bernabeu yesterday along with his agent Gines Carvajal for a meeting with club officials to discuss his future but left afterwards without making any comment.

It has since been claimed that the club have offered to cancel the remaining year on his contract, which would allow the player to negotiate a free transfer to another club.

It is understood that the player has taken time to make a decision but the club are keen to avoid a prolonged summer saga and are looking for a swift resolution that will almost certainly result in the striker ending his 16-year association with los Merengues.

from goal.com

hope all of this end soon ,can't take it any more :ermm:

Real Madrid Offer To Terminate Remaining Year Of Raul's Contract :

Real Madrid have reportedly offered to terminate the one remaining year on Raul's contract according to AS.

The striker, who turns 33 next month, was at the Bernabeu yesterday along with his agent Gines Carvajal for a meeting with club officials to discuss his future but left afterwards without making any comment.

It has since been claimed that the club have offered to cancel the remaining year on his contract, which would allow the player to negotiate a free transfer to another club.

It is understood that the player has taken time to make a decision but the club are keen to avoid a prolonged summer saga and are looking for a swift resolution that will almost certainly result in the striker ending his 16-year association with los Merengues.

from goal.com

hope all of this end soon ,can't take it any more :ermm:

I read that from AS and MARCA are saying he and Mourinho will meet and talk about his future, I am not interested in any of this news now not until I hear it from his own mouth and it's official all of this is just talk and gossip. :whistle:

I Am Leaving Inter & Joining Real Madrid - Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho has confirmed he is leaving Inter, giving the strongest indication yet that he is joining Real Madrid...

Inter coach Jose Mourinho has announced he will leave the club after delivering a historic treble by winning the Champions League in Madrid.

"My work here is done. I have made history with this club. I will find motivations in another big club. Playing against Barcelona in Spain? That would be a big challenge," he told the Rai Sport after the game.

Mourinho is leaving Italy in ways he knows best as he takes a parting shot at Calcio.

"I have been very happy at Inter, but not in the world of Italian football because I don't like all the comments from presidents, coaches and papers. But, I will always like Inter," he added.

"I want to thank Italian football because I have become a better coach for it. Now it's time for me to take a day or two to think about a new challenge in another country.

"I have given everything for this team and I feel free to make a decision on my future. I want to become the first coach to win the Champions League with three different clubs. Only Real Madrid are interested in me but I have not signed any contract yet."

And, the country and club couldn't have been clearer, especially after waving a goodbye gesture to the Nerazzurri fans inside the Bernabeu with tears rolling down his eyes.

Asked whether he would be joining Real Madrid he told Sat.1: "Yes."

Forza Inter, Hello Madrid

Inter Milan were crowned Kings of Europe on a night where an emotional Jose Mourinho signaled that he is likely to join Real Madrid.

Diego Milito scored both goals as Inter sealed an historic treble and ended a 45-year wait to be crowned kings of Europe after defeating Bayern Munich in the Champions League final in Madrid.

Milito struck in the 34th and 70th minutes as Inter became the first Italian team to win the treble of league, cup and European Cup in the same season, whilst ending German double-winners Bayern's hopes of doing likewise.

^ yes , mourinho is madridista ,and maybe maicon.. :clap:

that's cool , i love mourinho .. the final was a real prove of his greatness ..

CONGRATS INTER :fun:

I am so happy he is coming to RM, I wanted hm there last year but they went for Pellegrini. At RM you could be the greatest coach but all the shit that comes with it turns you into something else, I think Mourinho can handle it all the media, the pressure and of course the players. I am happy hapy happy but I want him to want Raul to be there too :Angel: fingers crossed. But it's a good day for RM.

i have to disagree.

Another new coach can only be a disruption to a team that did great in the league - most points ever. Pellegrini was awesome. Players liked him and supported him. And if it is what they want - the head office should listen instead of trying to apply business results to football. Football is not all about instant trophies.

I think that Mourinho will bring a style of football that is boring, defensive and I don't like his attitude of the world revolves around him. (N)

i have to disagree.

Another new coach can only be a disruption to a team that did great in the league - most points ever. Pellegrini was awesome. Players liked him and supported him. And if it is what they want - the head office should listen instead of trying to apply business results to football. Football is not all about instant trophies.

I think that Mourinho will bring a style of football that is boring, defensive and I don't like his attitude of the world revolves around him. (N)

With the players in our team in the midfield and upfront they can never play 'boring' football, our defence needs a new structure. I like Mourinho's attitude yes it's all about him but when the sword falls it falls diriectly on him :laugh:. We need a manager with character, who will say to the players 'if you look bad I look even worse so don't make me look bad or else' you know what I mean? Madrid need a enthusicastic, charamastic manager with balls who is not affraid to tell them or anyone what he thinks and that's Mourinho to me. He will rub everyone up the wrong way the opposition players, managers and the media but he will get the job done.

P.S... Raul & Morientes were @ the Bernabeu last night ;) looking for pictures

i have to disagree.

With the players in our team in the midfield and upfront they can never play 'boring' football, our defence needs a new structure. I like Mourinho's attitude yes it's all about him but when the sword falls it falls diriectly on him :laugh:. We need a manager with character, who will say to the players 'if you look bad I look even worse so don't make me look bad or else' you know what I mean? Madrid need a enthusicastic, charamastic manager with balls who is not affraid to tell them or anyone what he thinks and that's Mourinho to me. He will rub everyone up the wrong way the opposition players, managers and the media but he will get the job done.

P.S... Raul & Morientes were @ the Bernabeu last night ;) looking for pictures

WOW!!!!let's look for the photos!!!hopefuuuuuuuul!!!