Bellazon

Raúl González Blanco
Thumbnail

Dama Fashion_ista

yes those clothes suits her .. it's soooo MAMEN .. you know what I mean ?!

but I meant .. Raul is wearing colours more than her :p .. but i really like every single piece she wear .. but i'd

like to see this Piece with another out fit .. for examble that scarf I'd love to see it with white outfit .. but it's still nice !!

Lanvin, Valentino, Armand Basi, Bottega Venetta or Armani is so classy for her .. they present her Style ..

I would love to see Mamen wearing some dresses & Skirts !!!

and merge more colours together ;)

She says she's very masculine in her style she has 2 brothers and she never really played girlie games when she was younger. I would love to see her in dresses and girlie skirts too but hey her style is very relaxed and she's comfortable. Let's hope we see her at parties/weddings this year so we can see new looks :) .

What! LV is awesome :D

Really :blink: :blink: Marc Jacobs turned a classy & chic parisian label into an all american tacky look that is neither classy or chic just expensive! Ad Gucci too, have become so tacky who wants to walk around dressed like a COWBOY IN LONDON??

I was talking about bags, I don't really follow their clothing lines :) I love the bags though.