• Sara
    • Josephine
    • Romee
    • Martha
    • Jasmine
    • Stella
    • Candice
    • Behati

Voted for Behati in both. I think both Candice and Behati might get one but there was no multiple choice in the poll. No way a new angel will get it before Behati imo. If Bee and Candice won't be ready by the time they shoot the FB, then they will give it to Adriana.

Behati is out for sure, FB will be shot in two months or so and Behati is still pregnant so no way she's getting it IMO. And Selita got the FB before Adriana and Alessandra, and Marisa and Miranda got it before Alessandra, heck Adriana got it three times over, Candice got it over Doutzen and Lily got it over Behati, is not like VS has ever given a single fuck about loyalty or time with the brand.

I went with Elsa in both, but I think Adriana has really good chance of getting her fourth. Would like to see Lais getting it too but I'm reaching there. And I couldn't care less about the others.

Voted for Taylor, they've been using her so much the past couple of months and I think she is definitely a favorite of them. Couldn't decide between her and Romee though... She's everywhere as well. Maybe a silly question but who actually decides who gets to wear the fantasy bra? Ed? Monica? Someone else?? And I voted for Elsa because I'd like to see her wear the FB bra. She's been working with them for so long, was "stuck" in PINK for years (not sure if that was her decision or VS). I'll never say no to Adriana getting the FB again though :p 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...