Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

The show will be in Europe this year. This was shared by Ale's official FB, so it's legit. 

They're filming the show segments this week. Jas and Josephine are doing a VSX one today I think. Elsa was also filming something for VS that looked out of the ordinary today and I assume it's for the show. 

Maybe Elsa open a segment?? or get a fantasy bra? very excited for this show , i would like VSFshow take on cannes

On 4 August 2016 at 2:30 PM, everyboulevard said:

Cannes and the show can come full circle. Started in Cannes, the last fashion show is in Cannes. 

I agree! But wasn't the first VS show in 1995 and in NYC? I always loved the one in Cannes though. 

Anyone know when fittings will start? 

On 15/8/2016 at 1:56 AM, tycotyco said:

Hi everybody! 

I saw on Lais instagram (and Stella), the holiday commercial will take place in Paris again this year. 

It could be great if the fashion show takes place here. 

Hope VS Redeem themselves, and do the show in paris, but.. maybe we can get "Parisian Nights 2.0"

Hi! I´m excited for rhis years fashion show (as always) I really hope they bring the glitter back! Holiday commercial is being shot in Paris. I don't understand why the makeup is sooo good on the commercials and so dull in the fashion show...Adri looks stunning

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.