Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

58 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

omg ewww gross lol so much lard everywhere in that video. Im tired of buzzfeed and their body image clickbait. Bunch of bs. No one wants to see those terrible bodies in lingerie. Thats the reality. Being that overweight equates to laziness and lack of self control. No one take offense from my comment im just criticizing buzzfeed for their usual pointless crap. Oh and why did the transvestite have a better body than all the women. Yikes!

1 hour ago, Bakusaiga66 said:

omg ewww gross lol so much lard everywhere in that video. Im tired of buzzfeed and their body image clickbait. Bunch of bs. No one wants to see those terrible bodies in lingerie. Thats the reality. Being that overweight equates to laziness and lack of self control. No one take offense from my comment im just criticizing buzzfeed for their usual pointless crap. Oh and why did the transvestite have a better body than all the women. Yikes!

Lol a lot of people say they want to see normal women on the runway but that Just is not True.  Even if they are denyjng ir, they want to see thin women on the runway. 

2 hours ago, Bakusaiga66 said:

who is the transvestite? 

5 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Lol I think it's kind of hilarious you guys are shaming the women in this video. Yeah buzzfeed are extremely annoying but based by the thumbnail alone the woman on the left is more physically attractive and prettier than Gigi and 65% of the women they casted. 

And even bigger lol at saying that people want to see the thin models they casted instead. If people want to see these thin high fashion models then why did they get a record low rating this year  ?

Why were the ratings higher when the models were curvier like Tyra and Heidi and even with there amazing 2011 cast ? I've asked a ton of men and women this past week why they didn't watch the VS fashion show and they all had the same identical answer " Nobody wants to see a bunch of sticks and bones walk down a runway " 

I don't think you guys realize what year this is and what most of the demographic want. No I don't think a size 14 woman is 100% appropriate for a television broadcast lingerie fashion show,  but I definitely don't think a size 0 Balenciaga high fashion model should be on that runway either. A woman who has a A-cup bra size and barely a full breast should not model for lingerie. It's no different than a skinny male advertising a muscle campaign ad It just doesn't go. It turns viewers away the one thing VS had that made them stand out from other fashion shows they got rid of. 

Men in this generation are crazy about Sports illustrated models the models who should be casted for this show, but VS is pandering to teenage girls who can barely afford pink half the time. 

11 minutes ago, GloriaLB17 said:

Lol I think it's kind of hilarious you guys are shaming the women in this video. Yeah buzzfeed are extremely annoying but based by the thumbnail alone the woman on the left is more physically attractive and prettier than Gigi and 65% of the women they casted. 

And even bigger lol at saying that people want to see the thin models they casted instead. If people want to see these thin high fashion models then why did they get a record low rating this year  ?

Why were the ratings higher when the models were curvier like Tyra and Heidi and even with there amazing 2011 cast ? I've asked a ton of men and women this past week why they didn't watch the VS fashion show and they all had the same identical answer " Nobody wants to see a bunch of sticks and bones walk down a runway " 

I don't think you guys realize what year this is and what most of the demographic want. No I don't think a size 14 woman is 100% appropriate for a television broadcast lingerie fashion show,  but I definitely don't think a size 0 Balenciaga high fashion model should be on that runway either. A woman who has a A-cup bra size and barely a full breast should not model for lingerie. It's no different than a skinny male advertising a muscle campaign ad It just doesn't go. It turns viewers away the one thing VS had that made them stand out from other fashion shows they got rid of. 

Men in this generation are crazy about Sports illustrated models the models who should be casted for this show, but VS is pandering to teenage girls who can barely afford pink half the time. 

Simple: Youtube, Piracy(Not watching the actual broadcast) and shift in media. Ain't nobody watching TV these days. People have shifted to YouTube''feminists'' pushing ''real woman'' campaign etc. Back in the days, when VS was an ''it'' lingerie store, it was really the most mainstream one. Nowadays, there is la perla, intimissimi and this may be another reason. Those lingerie brands overtook VS in terms of popularity in other countries. As to nobody wants to see stick and bones... The models before were barely curvier with the exception of tyra, kk and heidi. For 2011 and 2012, Musicians is all I'm going to say.

The weight does not define how real a woman is lol either fat or thin is the same as any other and that is why I detest these videos comparing the bodies of each woman as if one were more valid than the other. Now, what bothers me is also that seeing a fat woman doing these videos only have words to disqualify her body instead of going to the root of the matter. Because if it were upside down, they would surely be cheering on any thin girl because she apparently looks "healthy" for the simple fact of being skinny. And I say it because I spent two years listening to people close to tell me how incredible I saw being almost in the bones without knowing that my situation was delicate but while people see you almost thin, it's all good for them ... You are A "normal" person and much better if you are thinner than you should according to your weight.

I think the "it's my time to shine" and "friendly runway walk" needs to go! The fact that average women are now setting up their own "it's my time to shine" shows just cheapens the whole concept. They need to bring back the intimate feeling from the 99-2005 shows when the models would have a killer walk and stare down the camera. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders and average women can't replicate the Gisele walk and stare but they can blow kisses. So no more dancing, no finger pointing, no hearts, no blowing kisses, no selfie hand motions, this isn't a strip club!!! Also, straight hair like early VS please and red lips. 

Okay everyone, what type of segments do you hope to see at next year's show? :D I really hope we'll get a 1920s Great Gatsby type of segment, that'll be amazing! Or like an all-red segment (nothing but red lingerie) can you imagine how sexy that would be? I'd love to hear your ideas! :smile: 

6 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Okay everyone, what type of segments do you hope to see at next year's show? :D I really hope we'll get a 1920s Great Gatsby type of segment, that'll be amazing! Or like an all-red segment (nothing but red lingerie) can you imagine how sexy that would be? I'd love to hear your ideas! :smile: 

i ABSOLUTELY love the " all-red segment" idea!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.