Bellazon

The 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

toodarnhot

1. Parisian Nights (2013): it had such a sexy vibe, really strong music and the models walk were all amazing

2. Ballet de Fleurs (2008): Doutzen opening, Miranda's first wings, rose petals falling down the selling, it was the perfect mix between sexy and sweet

3. Sexy Santa Helpers (2005): Well Gisele... do i have to say more about it?

4. Sexy Russian Babes (2005): i mean Eugenia opening was so fierce, here is were i felt in love with Natasha Poly, the colours, the beat, the vibe, Tyra.

5. Sexy Toys (2005): KK killing it in that runway, Adriana Lima having one of her sexiest moments, everything here just went perfect

6. Fairy Tale (2014): is one rare case in the last few fashion shows, where the music, outfits, models, hair, makeup, vibe, behandice all match togheter and created a magical moment

7. Angel Ball (2014): maybe is not a common opinion but all the outfits where amazing, they all blend togheter and seemed all from the same collection (thing that i miss from some/various sections)

8. Dangerous Liasons (2012): Rihanna, Doutzen closing, Behati opening, just beautiful.

9. Super Angel (2011): love how the showed strong woman walkinf down the runway, the outfits really seemed made for super heroines

10. Tough Love (2010): the outfits, the music, the models, the final poses, Lily D doing just great (only year), everything went perfect.

Top 10 is impossible for me. So I narrowed it down to Top 15. They are not in a particular order.

1. Sexy Santa Helper 2005

2. Sexy Russian Babes 2005

3. Come Fly With Me 2006

4. Highland Romance 2006

5. Deck The Halls 2007

6. Ballet Des Fleurs 2008

7. Enchanted Forrest 2009

8. Tough Love 2010

9. Heavenly Bodies 2010

10. Ballet 2011

11. Passion 2011

12. I Put A Spell On You 2011

13. Circus 2012

14. Dangerous Liaisons 2012

15. Silver Screen Angels 2012

1. Sexy Russian Babes 2005- the jewels, the wings, the lineup, the glamour....everything about it was flawless 

2. Come Fly With Me 2006- No wings...and still was the best segment of that whole show. AMAZING lineup and incredible powerful walks! I also loved the song 

3. Super Sexy Heroines 2003- Naomi's legendary closing....that is all. 

4. Ballet de Fleurs 2008- everything about this segment was gorgeous. It was beautifully done and the rose petals brough a tear to my eye.

5. Sexy Shadow Dreams 2005- very simple, dark and glamorous, the song fot perfectly and Tyra's opening and Naomi's walk was unforgettable.

6. Sexy Santa Helpers 2005- all the outfits were sexy and fun and Gisele's opening literally the best in VSFS history. 

7. Parisian Nights 2013- didn't care for Miley, but this segment was very nostalgic of what VSFS used to be about, great line up and all the outfits were on point. Cara ruined it for me tbh

8. I Put A Spell On You 2011- the song choice was perfect and the outfits were very intimate and delicate (except Izabel's umbrella wings?) other than that, it was beautiful and my fave of the whole show that year.

9. Gilded Angels 2014- I really loved the music mashup and the gold outfits and wings and mixed with the LED runway, it was pretty breathtaking. But I hated Behati's opening. 

10. Enchanted Forest 2009- I hated the 2009 show but this segment was absolutely gorgeous! Was emotional seeing Heidi opening  and her last walk with the audience cheering and also Rosie and Abbey Lee Kershaw KILLED it!

My fav segments in random order

Angel Ball (I felt like this was very well executed, most models were great, the outfits looked good and sexy, the led runway actually made sense here...the music was meh though)

Parisian Nights (you said it already, hot models, hot outfits and I actually liked Miley's music as well)

Circus (the scenery was just so cool with all the extras in the background, some outfits were a bit tacky, but overall it was one of my faves)

Silver Screen Angels (It had some of the best outfits in recent years, Bruno Mars' song fitted perfectly

Glamour Goddess (Usher had the best chemistry with the models out of all performers ever, all girls were flirty/ happy and it didn't feel like some child was interacting with them *cough* JB *cough*... the outfits were also great and the models looked hot as fuck)

Black Tie Holiday ( can't say too much about it, I simply liked it)

Come Fly with me (I loooooved the remix and Karolinas opening/ shoe moment was just epic, the outfits worked so well without being too tacky)

Sexy Santa Helpers (enough said, I think that segment made me fall for VS back in the days)

Sexy Russian Babes (one of the best remixes, great opening, great models, great everything)

Femme Fatale (I also liked this one too...Justin Timberlake was perfect for it, I liked the outfits and especially the dancers in the background)

Honorable mentions: Ballet, Aquatic Angels, Coquettish Fetish, Highland Romance,, Snow Angels,

Cant choose 10, so I Put a top 15, in random Order:

Game On (VSFS 2010)

Angels Aquatic (VSFS 2011)

Enchanted Forest (VSFS 2009)

Dangerous Liasons (VSFS 2012)

Angel Ball (VSFS 2014)

Highland Romance (VSFS 2006)

Circus (VSFS 2012)

Portrait of an Angel (VSFS 2016)

Parisian Nigths (VSFS 2013)

Shipwrecked (VSFS 2013)

Ballet de Fleurs (VSFS 2008)

Black Tie Holiday (VSFS 2008)

The Road Ahead (VSFS 2016)

Boho Psychodelic (VSFS 2015)

Gilded Angels (VSFS 2014)

Quoting TessaEdwards, Honorable mentions: All of The 2005 Show Segemnts, Come Fly with Me, Coquettish Fetish, Ice Angels & Tough Love.

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Can we also just talk about Georgia?

Hands down best newbie to me with Grace. I hope VS realise they have two stars on their hands.

Untitled-9.gif

My favorite newbie hands down (next to Grace, Alanna, Jourdana and Dione)! Everything about her just reminds of the golden years of VSFS, such a confident and powerful walk

^ Exactly when I first saw her in pictures I'm like wow I'm getting 2005 vibes. Same as Grace. And then in motion it was even better. I also really liked Jourdana, Dilone and Alanna too. Hope to see them all become regulars. Irina was a dream come true but it feels so late now that she's finally walked.

I still hold on to the hope that one day Emily D, Hannah F will walk and maybe Sarah Stephens will walk again. (But it's doubtful)

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

^ Exactly when I first saw her in pictures I'm like wow I'm getting 2005 vibes. Same as Grace. And then in motion it was even better. I also really liked Jourdana, Dilone and Alanna too. Hope to see them all become regulars. Irina was a dream come true but it feels so late now that she's finally walked.

I still hold on to the hope that one day Emily D, Hannah F will walk and maybe Sarah Stephens will walk again. (But it's doubtful)

Agreed 100%! I honestly think they asked Irina to walk this year and knew she was pregnant before the show and fittings for the publicity. So I highly doubt she'll walk again next year which is shame...she should've walked the 2009 and 2010 shows (she went to castings for both shows). Also I'm still hoping that Barbara P will make a comeback and Sasha Luss or Cintia Decker (same case as Irina...attended castings for years yet they never hired her) 

16 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

+1, Georgia is great, I love her look + personality

Also I remember that before the show, like 90% of people were hating on Jourdana, Dilone and Alanna and now everyone seems to really like them - guess you can't judge a model before you see them at the show! But that works both ways, I loved Bruna Lirio before seeing her at the 2015 show, but on the runway she was... yikes

2 minutes ago, freya said:

+1, Georgia is great, I love her look + personality

Also I remember that before the show, like 90% of people were hating on Jourdana, Dilone and Alanna and now everyone seems to really like them - guess you can't judge a model before you see them at the show! But that works both ways, I loved Bruna Lirio before seeing her at the 2015 show, but on the runway she was... yikes

Actually YASSSSSSSSS, Those 3 Especially Alanna were like FIRE, I dind´t like jourdana's Hair but her attitude make up for it, Gace & Georgia need to come back next year and become regulars. I love Lily D, but her time is Over, the same for Joan.

Yeah I love Lily D and Joan but their times up they've been in every show since 2010 for Lily and 2011 for Joan. Time for some more fresh faces. Izabel needs to go ASAP. I'd also be happy if Sui and Barbara F finished up. They've been there long enough too. I think regulars should leave after 4-6 shows. It's always good to see newbies come in who really do well. This year there were some great ones who deserve to be around for a few years.

I was rewatching the 2010 show and one of the things I missed this year was those "iconic" moments on the runway like Adriana coming out of the carousel, Isabeli, the dancers, and the barbells, Emanuel making her big reveal. I haven't felt a moment like that since Adriana opening Parisian Nights back in 2013.

My favorite segments are all the ones from 2005, no joke, especially the Sexy santa helpers, the toy segment (that KK opening was fire) and the candy segment, but overall every segment and almost every outfit in that show was just such an epic win + Parisian Nights from 2013 and the Winter Glacial Whateverthenameitwas closing segment from 2006 :heart: I'm a less is more kinda gal and all those segments have something in common: no performers, lots of lingerie and not that many accesories, capes and weird shit.

I agree about Georgia being great, she with Grace and Irina were my favorite newbies for sure. Alana, Dilone and Jourdana also gave me life, and of course Bella who i love.

Some regulars that need to go are Alessandra, Lily A, Lily D and Joan, they looked so out of place this year o.o, at least Adriana and Izabel (who i cannot believe I'm saying this about tbh) looked fresh on the runway, they don't give me old auntie vibes. 

Also, whoever thought bringing back Liu was a good idea needs to get slapped :ninja:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.